Why'd you name your boxer that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahDB

Boxer Pal
My boyfriend & I both loved "Domino" as soon as we came up with it... we had just rented the Keira Knightley movie about the bounty hunter Domino Harvey, so that's where the inspiration was from... I also liked it because there's an X-Men character named Domino, and I was a total x-book geek when I was younger.

bridget's mum

Boxer Pal
We named our little baby Mollie when we got her at 8 weeks, and we took her home but the name just did not suit!! So we tried all sorts of names for her over a week and a bit, and no-one could agree. We had her out a sporting event in her carry bag cos she was too small to put down on the grass and a friend came over and crooned over her and asked what her name was and we said we couldn't find one that suited her. She is so pretty, so beautifully marked, and the friend said, "I will think of a name that suits her". She came back about an hour later and said, "Bridget!" "Oh YES! That is her name, she so is a Bridget, so clever so beautiful and Bridget she is (Bridget the Beautiful Boxer or Bridget the Brat). (My son's mate calls her Boggle cos she stares at him with her beautiful eyes!) But she so suits her name, and it was such a trial to find THAT special name for her.

Haylydon

Super Boxer
We were tossing names back and forth for a few days. Then when we saw him and the breeder told us she had been calling him Splash, because he was the first one in the water dish and because he had little black spots on his face, and it looked like he was splashed!! We turned to each other and said "that is the name, Splash!!!"

Kota Bear

Boxer Booster
Kota got his name from my GF, it was a name that she had picked out for a long time. When we got Tank we had the name Glover picked out, but after 1 look at his paws we knew he was gonna be a big boy. So we went with Tank.

Jessegirl

Completely Boxer Crazy
We played around with names for about two weeks before we got her. We finally narrowed it down to Jesse or Jasmine. The day we when and picked her up Jesse just fit. We call her our Jesse Jane. ;)

crubin

Boxer Pal
Mugsy Ferocious

My husband chose the name, he's very creative..Mugsy does look like a Mugsy and we have met one other boxer with the name Mugsy..however, he is far from Ferocious!

MACHUNRY

Boxer Pal
Name

I have No idea how I came up with the name but his papers are - Sir Kavanaugh's Pride - We just call him Pride.

bossysmom

Boxer Pal
name

after seeing my big boy for the fist time and with his coloring, i thought of chief... but me and hubby couldn't agree... so finally, we came up with BOSS MASTER... this name is so fitting because he really takes it seriuosly and thinks he is the b-o-s-s of everyone (in most case he's right)....

Arkdawg

Boxer Pal
Name

We named Jak0da using the letters and numbers on the phone from his birthdate.

He was born on 12-23-2005 which gave us

abc jkl def

We used the 0 for the o because we liked the sound of Jakoda better than Jakada.

Status
Not open for further replies.