What do you think my Boxer is mixed with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloeBraiten

Boxer Pal

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
He looks all boxer to me! Some boxers just have longer coats that others. His nose may be a little long, but that could mean that he is just poorly bred. He is very a very handsome boxer. :)

ChloeBraiten

Boxer Pal
Thank you

He looks all boxer to me! Some boxers just have longer coats that others. His nose may be a little long, but that could mean that he is just poorly bred. He is very a very handsome boxer. :)

Thank you! :) He is definitely a special boy. He was a stray in San Bernadino, CA and came to the shelter with his sister. He was covered in ticks, scabs, and had hair loss because of this. Poor baby. I thought maybe his coat grew longer since he was a stray and had to adapt to being outside? I guess only a DNA test would tell for sure!

johann

Boxer Insane
He could still have a poor or longer coat from the health/nutrition situation he was in before you got him. Or just his puppy coat.

Either way, he is absolutely adorable and I agree with Jan that he looks 100% boxer. I love his dark mask and white on his muzzle. :)

ChloeBraiten

Boxer Pal
Thank you

He could still have a poor or longer coat from the health/nutrition situation he was in before you got him. Or just his puppy coat.

Either way, he is absolutely adorable and I agree with Jan that he looks 100% boxer. I love his dark mask and white on his muzzle. :)

Thank you Johann! That is totally possible, he was definitely eating lots of trash and living outside. He was in such poor condition. From time to time he still tries to dig in my trash cans, I remind him that he doesn't have to do that anymore, mama will feed him well. :D

Sansal

Boxer Insane
I agree with everyone else - looks 100% boxer to me, and very cute lovicon Thanks for rescuing.

MrsBeeks

Boxer Booster
100% boxer in my eyes! :) My mom and dads 2 boxers both have much longer coats that Dutch....but they are both pure. :)

DebbieJen

Completely Boxer Crazy
He is simply an adorable baby furkid. Like others before me I want to say thanks for giving the puppy a chance. We rescued our baby from a rescue and she was in bad shape when we first got her but now she is the sweetest, gentle dog I could ever hope for.

ChloeBraiten

Boxer Pal
Appreciate the kind words!

My baby boy was in bad shape when I got him, very skinny. In 3 weeks his weight has doubled and he is healthy. Thank you all for the kind words, he is the light of my life! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.