What are your boxers doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamsBunch

Boxer Booster
I just thought it would be interesting to see what your babies are doing right this second. Mine are currently passed out around my feet on the bed, Rufus with a kong in his mouth and Oscar with his legs up in the air, snoring.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
mine is out zooming(running really fast) in the back yard

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

Independence

Boxer Insane
Indy is either sleeping in the recliner getting ready to watch Oprah or watching the deer in the front yard until daddy gets home to let him out to potty.

bayleighmom

Boxer Insane
Indy is either sleeping in the recliner getting ready to watch Oprah or watching the deer in the front yard until daddy gets home to let him out to potty.

Maybe he could watch the deer during Oprah's commercial breaks!

Bayleigh is sprawled out on the couch with her head on a pillow and covered with a blanket. My baby isn't spoiled, I swear!! :LOL:

HurricaneBox

Boxer Insane
Hurricane is driving DH nuts zooming up and down the stairs chasing his kong... he loves the way it bounces down the stairs but it makes an awful racket while DH is working (works from home). DH just called to tell me what a pain *my* dog is being while I am at work :LOL:

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
you just really gotta LOVE that zooming(zoom,zoom)

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

Chancejesi

Super Boxer
I'm sure Chance is sleeping peacefully while he waits for me to get home from work:) His daddy just left for work and Chance knows I will be home between 6:30 and 7 so he is getting his "beauty rest" as his daddy likes to say ;) so he's ready to go for his walk and then eat dinner when I get home and then it will be a good long cuddle session for me and my little boy, my favorite part of the day I must say :)

BXRBESTFRIND

Super Boxer
Doing what Fin does best SLEEPING!! in the office

What was he doing 3hrs ago SLEEPING!! in the office

And What will he be doing in 3hrs SLEEPING!!! in the car on the way home from work

My boy would seriously sleep 20hrs a day every day if i let him. I just got the dirtiest look because the phone rang and woke him up. Poor Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.