Warning!! Gimborn pet specialties freeze dried beef liver treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

furrykidmom

Completely Boxer Crazy
A couple weeks ago in class i opened our treat bag. The smell almost made me dry heave and I work in medicine. I had multiple treats in the bag. One was fruit, one salmon and freezer dried liver treats. I assumed it was the salmon. Our puppy had a few of the freeze dried ones from another bag and got sick a few days later. We assumed it was kennel cough because it was going around in the area. We withdrew him from class and daycare.

Last night I opened up a new bag of these freeze dried treats and thought they smelled funny. On further evaluation they appeared to have green growth which i immediately assumed to be mold and threw them away. This morning I got the bag out of the garbage to call the company. The email address is bad and the phone number that I eventually located on the yellow pages was disconnected.

Beware it is a white bag with blue and teal green banners. It says 100% natural freeze dried Liver. Pro treat plus. On the back it says guaranteed delicious on red and has a made in the USA stamp. And says country of origin US

THE company is located at 4280 northeast expressway Atlanta Georgia 30340

Status
Not open for further replies.