uuuggghhh geese poop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxerMoments

Super Boxer
So now that we have geese flying over all the time they are dropping their bombs all over my yard. I never noticed it any other year but then again maybe it just wasn't something I was paying attention to. BUT now that it's become Dakota's favorite thing to sniff around the yard for and eat I feel like all I do now when i'm out there is walk around the yard looking for it and trying to find them before he does. The thing is, is that he like to eat them. Poop eating isn't something he's ever done but apparently the geese poop must be mighty tastey because that's like all he does now in the backyard is sniff around for it. It's driving me nuts!! And who knows that the geese are eating that is now going into my boy (when he gets one.. I think i've been doing a good job at stopping him). I'm just sick of it already and I know they aren't going anywhere. Luckily they don't actually come in my yard but that doesn't stop them from dropping their bombs all over it!

bucca

Boxer Insane
. Poop eating isn't something he's ever done but apparently the geese poop must be mighty tastey !

spanky is the same way with goose poop, he loves it ( makes me want to throw up ) we dont have them here at home, but when we go to the park he doesnt miss one bit of it he is constantly gobbling it up, i have to drag him away from it but he finds it again, its the only poop he eats. i am always wiping his face with wetones and making him drink out of the streams to clean out his mouth :LOL: when we are there

RoxiesEcho

Boxer Insane
Bella isn't a goose poop eater, probably because she isn't around it much. Her favorites are rabbit and deer poop. I swear she can find it a mile away!

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Luckily we dont have the goose poop problem :eek: The problem we do have is Joey will find some kind of poop, I dont think it is deer or rabbit, I think it is racoon or possum - I know its the same rank, make me gag smell everytime. If he finds some he will roll in it. :mad: he likes to nicely smear it on his shoulder blades. I will have to give a bath and use a little tomato juice cause the smell is so hard to get out. I usually catch him when he is snigging and stops does the lean down with his shoulder but when I dont it is not pretty. Why does he want to smell like poop noideaicon

Last edited:

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
We have Geese on our property this time of year they lay eggs at our shoreline and hang out I try to keep them away to close to the house by sending my dogs out to keep them away because they poop all over good thing they are vegetarians and the pooh is mostly seaweed and stuff but I pooper scoop it so we don't step in it

Status
Not open for further replies.