UGH!!! I can't get a straight answer!

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
The rescue has Bruno, but he is a fearful boy. My kitchen is scheduled to be demolished next week, so I am far from the best home for him right now. IF he is still available in a month after the new kitchen is in, I will see about getting him. Young males go quick with this rescue. For some reason they seem to get a lot of females and not many males.

RockTheBoxer

Super Boxer
If Bruno is still there in a month, it was meant to be! If not, I'm sure the rescue will have placed him in a great home. Either way, I'm so glad he has another chance and was pulled from the shelter. Best of luck to both of you!

Roge

Boxer Insane
Looks like a win win for this boy , I'd be so happy for you if he were waiting for you in a months time however unlikely it seems in this instance you just never know .
What wil be will be ... Lucky you getting a new kitchen!!!!

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
Gatorblu I am sure things will work out with either this boy or another that will be perfect for you. About a month before we got Daisy we had a chance to get a little cutie that someone was going to take to the pound. Me and my wife talked back and forth for 2 days before we decided it was not the right dog at the right time. I am thrilled how it all worked out and we helped to find the other puppy a forever home.

CarolM

Boxer Buddy
To let you know ... I did adopt my Boxer from Miami/Dade last November .. I am in N. Florida but saw my Boxer on the Miami/Dade list on FB .. through awesome people I met on FB, I was able to have her pulled by a local transporter and she was transported to me .. I suggest this, if you ever see a Boxer or any dog on FB under the Miami/Dade dogs .. hook up with some of the people working the dogs because they will find a way to get that dog pulled for you as they did with my Emma, the Boxer .. Although I had to make a few phone calls, etc .. the women on FB who save dogs from Miami/Dade were fantastic and did not stop until my Boxer was secured and they put a hold on her and she was on her way to me .. Never give up because there are ton of good people down that way who work night and day to get those dogs homed before they are put to sleep .. Miami/Dade has many owner surrenders per day and it's beyond awful .. Their kill rate is extremely high and many of the Boxer Rescues are full and the dogs go into boarding or to fosters but they are having a hard time keeping up with all the dogs that are being surrendered and found as strays .. It's horrible and until laws can be changed this will continue to happen! .. I now also share the dogs from Miami/Dade on FB and try to help because they did such a wonderful job in helping me get my Boxer Emma .. Maybe I'll see you on FB sometime! .. I hope you got the Boxer! .. Let us know!

MomtoMaggie

Boxer Booster
Did you get him?

Boxer hugs and kisses,

Heather, mom to

Gabby/boxer/70 lbs/35 months/very good and healthy girl

&

Foster mom to Janie Buttons/boxer/48 lbs/~4yrs/muscoskeletal issues from severe trauma not treated

&

Forever missing Maggie/boxer/68 lbs/12 +yrs/ CKD, chronic pancreatitis, hypothyroidism, arthritis, arrhythmia controlled by sotalol, adult onset epilepsy, likely IBD,a heart condition suspected to be ARVC or DCM, mammary cancer spread to lower lymph node and high BP controlled by amolodopine. Got her wings 2.20.14 at 6:20 pm after giving us 5 years, 4 months and 17 days of unconditional love

Maggie's story http://www.petcaring.com/animal-rescue/maggie-s-legacy-and-memorial-/37371

Orange County, CA

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Did you get him?

Boxer hugs and kisses,

Heather, mom to

Gabby/boxer/70 lbs/35 months/very good and healthy girl

&

Foster mom to Janie Buttons/boxer/48 lbs/~4yrs/muscoskeletal issues from severe trauma not treated

&

Forever missing Maggie/boxer/68 lbs/12 +yrs/ CKD, chronic pancreatitis, hypothyroidism, arthritis, arrhythmia controlled by sotalol, adult onset epilepsy, likely IBD,a heart condition suspected to be ARVC or DCM, mammary cancer spread to lower lymph node and high BP controlled by amolodopine. Got her wings 2.20.14 at 6:20 pm after giving us 5 years, 4 months and 17 days of unconditional love

Maggie's story http://www.petcaring.com/animal-rescue/maggie-s-legacy-and-memorial-/37371

Orange County, CA
I did not get him, as I am just finishing up the remodel. He was pulled from the shelter by a boxer rescue. Even though we didn't get him, I am happy to announce that he has found a forever home. He was adopted yesterday, and will be spending the New Year with a loving family. applauseiconfiestaicon

LoveMyDoggie

Boxer Insane
I did not get him, as I am just finishing up the remodel. He was pulled from the shelter by a boxer rescue. Even though we didn't get him, I am happy to announce that he has found a forever home. He was adopted yesterday, and will be spending the New Year with a loving family. applauseiconfiestaicon

VERY happy to hear this! Happy New Year to a lucky little Boxer!