UGH!!! I can't get a straight answer!

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I just saw the cutest boy on Facebook! The problem is he is Miami. He is listed as urgent as his time is up. I called the shelter and one person told me he was still available. I called back for more info and they told me he wasn't! And if he is they won't let me put a hold on him unless I physically go there. They also told me to get a definitive answer I should go and see if he is still there. I live 4 hours away! I am going about an hour north of there tomorrow and Sunday. I was hoping to pick him up on Sunday. UGH!

I messaged my husband's cousin but she hasn't responded, yet. She lives down there and I am hoping she can get me some answers and put a hold on him for me if he available.

He is so stinking cute! He is white, and has a tail, and about 1 year old. Please send those BW vibes, that he goes to a good home. I would love to have him, but even if I don't get him, I hope that he gets out of the shelter.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Just heard from my husband's cousin. She can't go until tomorrow. sadicon I guess that is the best I can do for now. sigh......

Roge

Boxer Insane
Aww Pam if it's ment to be it will be !! Here's sending you and him the very best of lucky <<< vibes >>> , fingers crossed !!!!!

FinnMom

Boxer Buddy
Oh Pam, how awful to have to wait. I'm on the west coast in Citrus county or I'd go for you. Please let us know how it turns out.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
Good new/bad news. If I could get there today before closing I could have him, but that can't happen. Even if I left right now, I may not make it before closing. So the bad news is I can't get him through the shelter. The good news is a rescue is pulling him tomorrow morning. I am hoping it is the boxer rescue I filled out an application with is the one pulling him. If so I will go through them to get him. So hopefully we will get some more good news. I am not giving up hope yet!

mistydwilson

Super Boxer
Oh Pam, what an up-and-down situation! I'm hoping your rescue is getting him and Arabella gets a new playmate. But, if not, thank goodness he got out and will get a family somewhere. If it's meant to be, the it will be the rescue you've already applied with. Sending hopeful <<<vibes>>> for you.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
<<<<<<GOOD LUCK VIBES>>>>>>> I am hoping and praying that all works out and we will soon be seeing some pics!!!!