the new neighbor......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmdupuis

Super Boxer
Haha....thats a great idea. Then they could all creep eachother out instead. Ahhhh....I'm so relieved that he's leaving. Let's just hope he doesn't move anywhere near where I'm moving in October.

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
I'm glad he's moving but I feel sorry for the women in the next place he lives. That's an awesome landlord you have to put the safety of his tennants before collecting rent money. Kudo's to him!

daizysmom

Boxer Booster
Not to be the "negative nelly", but my first thot after reading that he's being kicked out is the fear of retribution by the creep. Does he know that he's been kicked out because of how he made you girls feel? If so, please please please exercise huge precaution these next few days. His track record proves what he is capable of and if hes angry who knows what hes willing to do. Please know that Im not trying to make you more scared, simply asking you to continue to be on guard. Much prayers for your safety and peace of mind!

hmdupuis

Super Boxer
Not to be the "negative nelly", but my first thot after reading that he's being kicked out is the fear of retribution by the creep. Does he know that he's been kicked out because of how he made you girls feel? If so, please please please exercise huge precaution these next few days. His track record proves what he is capable of and if hes angry who knows what hes willing to do. Please know that Im not trying to make you more scared, simply asking you to continue to be on guard. Much prayers for your safety and peace of mind!

Good thinking! This is exactly what I was thinking as well. I talked to my landlord today. He owns this building with his brother. He said that for our safety, he told him his brother ran the backround check and said he couldn't stay. His brother never comes around and noone in the building even has his number or knows his name. So as far as the neighbor knows, it had nothing to do with any of us.

BoxerMoments

Super Boxer
This is great news! Like another poster I don't want to be a downer or anything but having been the stalkee in a stalking situation just because he isn't going to be living anymore doesn't mean that he can't or won't come back. Because of other people I went down to the police department and reported the first incident before I even knew who the person was and I'm happy I did because around here the police aren't allowed to do anything until there have been 3 incidents and that first one made a big difference because things got worse quickly and had I not reported the fist one who knows what I would have had to wait for to be able to report a third incident. Just saying.. it's better to be safe then sorry and I know you will be moving but the other girls aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.