The new furkids...Cam-mee & Torque

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantfindlog

Completely Boxer Crazy
Wendy...the pups are beautiful. Enjoy and have fun. You will soon have great new stories, pictures and memories and Minx and Blaze will be there watching. angelicon I am so happy for you and your family.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
wonderful pic's thanx for sharing,what a great family!!!!!!

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

SherylM

Completely Boxer Crazy
I love them!! You have a very beautiful family!! Can't wait to see them grow up!

P.S. Do some research on raising littermates..you may have some challenges! My parents raised GSD littermates and had to be very careful to make sure each dog developed as individuals. I don't know if this only applies to GSD or if it applies to all breeds.

I'm so excited for you guys!

MypupShooter

Boxer Booster
Sooo beautiful!!! And two at the same time, your brave :) It'll be so nice though, having both a brother and sister from the same litter. Torque looks so much like my Stella! Can't wait to see more pics as they grow :)

WAT

Boxer Insane
I love them!! You have a very beautiful family!! Can't wait to see them grow up!

P.S. Do some research on raising littermates..you may have some challenges! My parents raised GSD littermates and had to be very careful to make sure each dog developed as individuals. I don't know if this only applies to GSD or if it applies to all breeds.

I'm so excited for you guys!
From what I have seen so far, just from visiting with them, they have very different personalities. Cam-mee flounces and prances around like a little girl should and Torque is like a bull in a china shop, typical boy. But thanks for the heads up - I will do some research on it. :)

auntthelm

Boxer Insane
Cam-mee and Torque are absolutely adorable. Congratulations on your new additions, by the way, your skin kids are very cute.

mancin

Boxer Insane
Oh how adorable boxer puppies are. lovicon I'm looking forward to hearing about all their adventures. :)

juztin

Boxer Pal
torque is just too cute :D

i love white boxers i just wanna eat him :D

congrats

wags from tyson**

Status
Not open for further replies.