1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Greatest American Dog - Presley??

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by dafzichu, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boxerlove45

boxerlove45 Boxer Buddy

amer. dog

it would be great to see it come down to presley and galexy they are both great would love to see the winner.

2. RolenKisses

RolenKisses Boxer Insane

Unfortunately, I think Travis and Presley are going to be the next to go, seems as though the judges have it in for them :( They search for things to criticize and a lot of their comments don't make sense! Like others have said, they either don't understand boxers or don't like them!
    I think Travis and Presley make a great team! :) I really hope I'm wrong!
    Presley's such a cutie and so well behaved!

3. sasmeow

sasmeow Boxer Insane

Don't say that!!!! Presley isn't going. Maybe the judges will get it together!!!!

I think that Leroy and his owner should go. That dog is smart, but barks too much, and when she put those bands on his mouth, it made me cringe. The judges seemed to just forget about that. :(

4. sargboxerluv

sargboxerluv Completely Boxer Crazy

I noticed it. The boxer in the ring was the first thing I pointed out to my kids when we started watching the show. My kids think I'm crazy!

5. RolenKisses

RolenKisses Boxer Insane

I hope I'm wrong! :)
    Zomo, I hope you're right! I want Travis and Presley to win! They're the only reason I'm watching! :LOL:

6. ROROSHELTON

ROROSHELTON Super Boxer

I've noticed that too Zomo!! The boxer is always jumping through in the opening.

I think Leroy is next to go. I think everyone is getting tired of his barking.

It cracks me up too when Andrew's owner yells "WEEEEEE!" That's too funny!

I hope Galaxy makes it the rest of the competition. Previews show him hurt. I hope Galaxy is OK. Great dog, besides Presley!!! But we are a little partial on this site ;)

7. sasmeow

sasmeow Boxer Insane

I noticed that too, and I was going to ask the same question!!!!

8. tugger

tugger Super Boxer

I think that Presley will win. My reason: Galaxy is going home injured,
    this leaves the door wide open for them to win. The other two dogs are
    not competition for Presley. I think the judges need to realize how old
    this dog is and how smart and well behaved he is during this competition.
    I also think Travis is a smart trainer and will do his best to showcase his dog.

I think Presley is great example to everyone that has a boxer. He is smart,
    listens and is well trained. The owner has done his homework.

I love watching this show and am sure that Travis and Presley will win. Besides, TUG has a major crush on Presley....

9. Murp.mm

Murp.mm Boxer Insane

I just found this show this past week and I loved it. How cute all the dogs are but of course Presley is my favourite. His expressions are true boxer and priceless. I can't imagine any dog staying still while that huge elephant came charging toward it. I wouldn't trust to leave my dog there ......just in case, but it just shows how much loyality these animals have to their owners. I'm routing for Presley but those judges just can't seem to get it together when it comes to Presley. I think all the dogs are great and after coming this far they all deserve to win. Good Luck Presley!!

10. whymeohio

whymeohio Boxer Pal

Love to watch..

Really, the only reason to watch is because of Presley! Boxers are not only the cutest dogs but, they are the smartest..lets hope he goes all the way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.