1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The dreaded "C" word AGAIN :( Epitheliotropic Lymphoma

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by joeys mom, Dec 13, 2019.

1. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I haven't posted anything on what we have been battling the last 9 months. Chance has been having some serious skin issues that we have been working on to figure out what was going on .... after 2 doctors ( left the old one and went to a new with this issue) hundreds of $$$, we finally got a diagnosis today. Unfortunately not a good one either :( I don't know a lot at this point - other than the confirmed diagnosis of Epitheliotropic Lymphoma . I am not very hopeful that there will be a lot of insight here as this is not a super common cancer but if anyone by chance does have so experience or advise it would be greatly appreciated. I will hear back from the vet after he does some talking to other doctors and comes up with a game plan. I do know that Chemo will not be an option we will choose. So we sure could use some positive vibes right now <3

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Oh No! That is not good news. I am so sorry that you are going through this with Chance. I am sending lots of positive healing vibes your way. --------->>>>>>>

3. bxrbgood

bxrbgood Boxer Insane

Sorry to hear about Chance and his health. We're sending positive vibes your wayloveicon

joeys mom likes this.
  4. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Oh no. so sorry to hear this about Chance. I will keep him in my prayers. Hugs......

joeys mom likes this.
  5. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I am so sorry about the diagnosis. I know of several people who have given CBD oil. It will not cure the cancer but seems to help with dealing with it. I got mine off Amazon or at a local health food store.

joeys mom likes this.
  6. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I reached out on a FB boxer group I am in and so many people recommended the cbd oil as well ... luckily we have a really nice shop here where I live so Friday I went and bought some ... I started him out slow on it .. I am just a sissy when it comes to starting something new ... We shall see how it works. loveicon

7. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Good luck! I really hope it helps. :)

joeys mom likes this.