The dreaded "C" word AGAIN :( Epitheliotropic Lymphoma

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I haven't posted anything on what we have been battling the last 9 months. Chance has been having some serious skin issues that we have been working on to figure out what was going on .... after 2 doctors ( left the old one and went to a new with this issue) hundreds of $$$, we finally got a diagnosis today. Unfortunately not a good one either :( I don't know a lot at this point - other than the confirmed diagnosis of Epitheliotropic Lymphoma . I am not very hopeful that there will be a lot of insight here as this is not a super common cancer but if anyone by chance does have so experience or advise it would be greatly appreciated. I will hear back from the vet after he does some talking to other doctors and comes up with a game plan. I do know that Chemo will not be an option we will choose. So we sure could use some positive vibes right now <3

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Oh No! That is not good news. I am so sorry that you are going through this with Chance. I am sending lots of positive healing vibes your way. --------->>>>>>>

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry about the diagnosis. I know of several people who have given CBD oil. It will not cure the cancer but seems to help with dealing with it. I got mine off Amazon or at a local health food store.

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry about the diagnosis. I know of several people who have given CBD oil. It will not cure the cancer but seems to help with dealing with it. I got mine off Amazon or at a local health food store.
I reached out on a FB boxer group I am in and so many people recommended the cbd oil as well ... luckily we have a really nice shop here where I live so Friday I went and bought some ... I started him out slow on it .. I am just a sissy when it comes to starting something new ... We shall see how it works. loveicon

joeys mom

Boxer Insane
Chance Lost the battle Wednesday :( He fought hard and we tried all that we could but there was just no hope with this cancer. His poor body wend down hill so quickly...We are lost, devastated, sad and lonely. I will post in the rainbow bridge soon.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am so sorry! I am sure you are devastated.
Run free at the bridge Chance. Godspeed!
angeliconangeliconangelicon