Terminology - What are you all talking about???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macon's Mom

Completely Boxer Crazy
lilrish said:
I guess there's no end to the noises they can make
So true!! And they have so many pitches too! I can definitely tell the difference between Macon's "I'm pissed at you" bark and her play bark or protective bark. They are so amazing :)

Lunasmom

Boxer Insane
i talk to my friends about what luna does, like woo wooing and beaning and burning. they just look at me like i have two heads and ask "what did she do"

Lunasmom said:
i talk to my friends about what luna does, like woo wooing and beaning and burning. they just look at me like i have two heads and ask "what did she do"

Exactly. Some of my closer friends and my mom will use the 'correct' terminology, like we do. But everyone else thinks I'm totally mad. :rolleyes:

Lunasmom said:

Same here! Bubba has always been quiet, but Bella never shuts up:D:D:D
Bubba is learning her bad habits :LOL:

Laura

rainyday

Boxer Booster
WOooWooo

Rowdy has woowooed from day one. I think it's the cutest thing. I try to tell people that he talks to me and I use the term woowoo and they look at me like I'm crazy. He does this when I'm one the phone and he wants attention. :)

He has yet to do the kidney bean. I make him sit when I come in the door because I want to teach him not to jump, so that might be why I have yet to see it from him.

He does know how to boxer burn though, he's only 14 weeks old and I know it will only get more amazing. I think it's hilarious to watch him, litterally as if someone lit a fire under his "tush".

myluckydutch

Boxer Buddy
Our Dutch loves to Woowoo

she woo-woos every morning with her first morning stretch. During the day it's when she isn't exactly happy with the situation, like when she thinks we're getting ready to go, or aren't giving her proper attention. She is soooo funny, and we tell everyone that comes to visit that she talks! They all get to hear it at some point. She's so much fun! She kidney beans all the time, of course, it's a boxer thing... we call her "wiggle butt." And of course, those boxer burns make us laugh all the time. She tears up the back yard every morning when we let her out to potty. She runs like crazy at the dog park... burning up everywhere she goes!

CinnamonDog

Super Boxer
Lizzie woo-woos for attention or when she wants to play with my hubby. She kidney beans all the time plus gets the zoomies -- which I will now call the boxer burn! She runs so fast in our house that she leaves skid marks in the carpet from her nails. She does know when to slow down around corners on tile or linoleum

Nemeia

Boxer Booster
Max only lets us hear his woo-woo every once in a while... He's not the one to just let some people listen to him LoL.
Still... the kindney beans and boxer burns are never ending. The minute he hears his leash being snapped off... he's gooooooone!

Status
Not open for further replies.