Terminology - What are you all talking about???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MypupShooter

Boxer Booster
Ok. Boxer owner for approximatly one month. I've been on this site just about every lunch hour - reading everything I can. But now I need some clarification. What do these mean?

1: Woo Wooing
2: Kidney Beaning
3: Boxer burn

stampingrace

Super Boxer
Well, for me:

Woo-Woo is kind of the chewbacca-ish noise they make when they want something..not quite a bark.

Kidney bean is the happy dance they do where their bodies practically fold in half.

Boxer burn...is a full speed run like the devil is on their tail...often occurs in the pattern of a circle

HTH :)

MypupShooter

Boxer Booster
Thanks so much for the help.

I feel releived. She is always doing the kidney beaning - I thought she might have had something wrong with her. Fewf!

Does woo wooing sound like a cry or wimper?

One last question - what does DH mean?

stampingrace

Super Boxer
Not a cry or a whimper more like a silly growl...not all boxers woo. In fact, Basil started only after we got Jenny. You'll know if you here it though :)

DH = Dear Husband.

beausmommy

Boxer Insane
For me:

Woo-wooing is when you're doing something they don't like or they want to play and their jaws start flapping as they're making a strange "talking" sound.

Kidney beaning is when their butts are wiggling so far to each side that they almost hit themselves with them and they can't sit down because their butts won't stay still.

The boxer burn is when they start running so fast that all you can see is a big blur passing by. They have been known to knock grown men to the ground during a burn, so watch out!!!

Doja's Mommy

Boxer Insane
Doja woooed from the time I got her, I just didn't realize it cause I thought she was howling.... Then I realized it did sound like a wooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.