1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange stomach noises?

Discussion in 'Dog Health issues and questions' started by Thatcher, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Thatcher

Thatcher Boxer Pal

Thatcher has always had a sensitive stomach but today I heard some strange gurgling sounds in it. She didn't eat all of her breakfast and is a little more lethargic but did keep up with me on a 3 mile leashed walk. Her poop was solid. I did let her chew on a bully stick last night which she rarely gets. Think that had anything to do with it? She also just got a clean bill of her from her vet 2 weeks ago. She's 7 years old.

2. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

Seems like the bully stick was the culprit so .. Might be a good idea to confine her to a bland diet for a day or so ..

3. msnitsirk

msnitsirk Boxer Booster

My general rule is to watch and observe closely for 24 hours as long as nothing obviously serious is going on. We all (including our 4 legged friends) get indigestion from time to time. Bully stick might have done it but as long as she is not otherwise in distress she'll probably get over it. Please search the forums and read the sticky about signs of bloat before you dismiss this though.