Still cant believe she is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for your loss of Scarlet,will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.run forever free sweet Scarlet and Godspeed.

Scarletwaggy

Boxer Buddy
I am so sorry for your loss! The pain will eventually fade, but the happy memories of Scarlet will last forever.

Sometime the best way to get over the loss of a dog, is to get a new puppy. You will be so busy with the pup, you won't have a lot of time to dwell of the loss of the previous one.

Godspeed Scarlet! Run free at the Rainbow bridge. I am sure the Markus and Moto were there to greet them.

angeliconangeliconangelicon

Well Jan, I took your advice. Baby Idgie will be coming home October 11th. It just so happened a friend of a friend had a few babies left in her litter and needed to find good homes for them. although Scarlet has not and will not ever be forgotten, the excitement of getting a new baby has made the hard times a little bit more bearable. Im excited that im no longer a first time boxer mommy, and i can be a little more prepaired with Idgie, and try not to make the same mistakes with her as I did with Scarlet. Although still stunned and worried about Cancer in my next boxer, I am more aware of just how important rutine checkups will be with her so we can possibly catch it earlier and remedy the situation. Thank you again Jan for your kind words and your advice! I will be sure to post pictures of Scarlet and little 4week old baby Igie!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Congratulations! I am sure that you won't regret bringing home Idgie. I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Diggie

Boxer Pal
Scarletwaggy

I am so sorry for your loss. I know exactly the hurt you feel. Last October, my Sweetie, 4 1/2 years old was diagnosed with cancer, late stages. I had to watch her go down, because I just couldn't handle ending it. But, we had to and I lost my best friend also. I was so very heart broken. The memories are mine to have forever and I cherish them. She will NEVER be replaced, but I went in November and found me another puppy. I had to do something, and it turned out wonderful. I am now Gingers mom and she is 10 months old and the light of my life. They are not the same, but now she is my best friend. She is rotten. It just helps you deal with it and it does get easier. Good luck and prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.