Still cant believe she is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarletwaggy

Boxer Buddy
After a month of misdiagnosis My sweet baby Scarlet was diagnosed with kidney cancer yesterday, and in the final stage. We let her go join all of the other babies on the other side of the rainbow bridge yesterday. its a pain i never ever want anyone else to feel. its so empy and so lonely without her. she was my bestfriend, and the best dog I have ever had hands down. it was so hard thismorning waking up and not finding her in my bed where she always slept. everyone else in the household is having a very tough time trying to make it through with out her. What is the best way to cope with losing such a strong personallity in your life?

MichBoxerMom

Boxer Buddy
I am so sorry for your loss. Breaks my hear to read this and to know one day my time with come with my baby too, but hopefully many many years down the road! Hope you find the love and support you need to get you through this difficult time! Hugz!

Scarletwaggy

Boxer Buddy
I am so sorry for your loss. Breaks my hear to read this and to know one day my time with come with my baby too, but hopefully many many years down the road! Hope you find the love and support you need to get you through this difficult time! Hugz!
Thank you so much for your kind words. P.S. Your baby lookes just like Scarlet did. You have a GORGEOUS baby on your hands.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
I am so so sorry for your loss. They are so much a part of our lives and hearts that it is excrutiating when they go. Take comfort in knowing you did the right thing for your girl, and she knew it. When I lost mine, two of them, I thought the pain would never go away. But looking at pictures and remembering them and talking about them them, while hard, eventually felt comforting. I pray that happens for you and you can soon begin to remember Scarlet with joy-it is truly what she would want. God bless and God speed sweet Scarlett angelicon

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your loss. I know the pain and I know it is incredibly heart wrenching. Trust that you made the right choice. I read some of the thread of what you were going through with Scarlet and you did all you could to take the best care of her. That is the most anyone can expect of a loving dog parent.

What helped my husband and I get through it was talking about our favorite memories. We would laugh and cry at the same time. I know my girl would have rather had us laughing instead of crying.

Scarletwaggy

Boxer Buddy
I am so so sorry for your loss. They are so much a part of our lives and hearts that it is excrutiating when they go. Take comfort in knowing you did the right thing for your girl, and she knew it. When I lost mine, two of them, I thought the pain would never go away. But looking at pictures and remembering them and talking about them them, while hard, eventually felt comforting. I pray that happens for you and you can soon begin to remember Scarlet with joy-it is truly what she would want. God bless and God speed sweet Scarlett angelicon

Thank you so much your kind words have moved me. I know for a fact that I will have another boxer.. or 2 or 3 in my future. (hopefully my near future). I feel that one of the hardest things was wondering if I did do the right thing for her. Your babies are so lucky to have such a loving master like you!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am so sorry for your loss! The pain will eventually fade, but the happy memories of Scarlet will last forever.

Sometime the best way to get over the loss of a dog, is to get a new puppy. You will be so busy with the pup, you won't have a lot of time to dwell of the loss of the previous one.

Godspeed Scarlet! Run free at the Rainbow bridge. I am sure the Markus and Moto were there to greet them.

angeliconangeliconangelicon

packblt

Completely Boxer Crazy
So very sorry for your loss of scarlet. Sending hugs and prayers at this very difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.