Sadly seeking a new home for my girl - Raleigh, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
This webpage has a ton of info on how to combat dog allergies without giving up the dog. Maybe this can be helpful. Or at least you can try some of these things while searching for a new home for her. If they work then problem solved. If not then at least you know you have tried everything.

Allergic to Dogs?

DSmitty

Super Boxer
I forwarded Taebo's description to Roxy's daycare. I haven't heard anything back however I will see them tomorrow so I will check to see if they know anyone. I feel so bad for you. I wish I could adopt Taebo.

BeckyNC

Boxer Insane
EAO76-Sorry for not responding sooner. I just logged on today for the first time in a while. No huge update, though I did speak with a local trainer yesterday who told me she wants to help and will forward info about Taebo to a bunch of other local trainers, as well as posting Tae's info in her newsletter. Thanks for asking...

EAO76

Boxer Insane
EAO76-Sorry for not responding sooner. I just logged on today for the first time in a while. No huge update, though I did speak with a local trainer yesterday who told me she wants to help and will forward info about Taebo to a bunch of other local trainers, as well as posting Tae's info in her newsletter. Thanks for asking...

Any luck from the help of the trainer? Hope all is well...

Status
Not open for further replies.