Real or artificial tree?

Do you put up a real or artificial tree for the holidays?

• Real tree

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Artificial tree

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • No tree

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dharmadoodle

Boxer Pal
I have got a gold one & I just put twinkle lights on it & my usual golden star at the top.

I bought this last year.

I got a gold one so that it is the decoration itself, rather than me putting up my rather expensive huge tree with all my nice tree decor, & Rogue breaking the lot!

So this will do for now, & if she gets into it I won't be bothered about it.

:)

Hobart Ave.

Boxer Insane
We've always had a real tree and always will as far as I'm concerned :) Going to pick out our tree and drinking apple cider on site is a Christmas tradition in our family. Love the look, love the smell, love everything about them! We swiffer our hardwood floors so much with the dogs that swiffering up some stray pine needles isn't a big deal.

Jessegirl

Completely Boxer Crazy
It's always been a family tradition to go and cut our own tree. I wanted to do artifical for this year, but hubby says we're not going to break tradition.

pipandscott

Super Boxer
Definitely artificial for me. I have allergies and every since I was a kid real trees make me sneeze, and break out in hives!
It has to be a traditional looking tree though!!

twoboysnmygi

Boxer Buddy
I'm a treehugger, so I have no intrest in watching a gorgeous tree die in my home over a period of a few weeks. We buy a real tree to plant on winter solstice and have a fake one indoors to decorate! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.