Problems logging into site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
I've been having a horrible time getting into this site. I usually get "Internet Explorer cannot find this site" or something like that. Is isn't just my pc, I've tried my sons and even had my sister try. Not sure if it is my locations, service provider or what. Anyone have any suggestions or problems themselves?

djheitz

Boxer Insane
I had the same thing happen late last year. I couldn't get on no matter where I was - home, work or anywhere else - not even as a guest. Then suddenly, I could. No changes were made, so I can't help with any other suggestion then to keep trying.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
I also have been having problems getting on but found out it is my ISP and i called them and they said it has something to do with the main frame,don't know who you have for your ISP but you might want to give them a call.hope this helps

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

kayboxer

Boxer Insane
Thanks everybody! I'll give them a call. They did make some change a couple of months back and that's when it started. :(

BigDies

Boxer Booster
I've made no changes and can't ever get on! It's so frustraiting. It's very random when it actually allows me on. Hard to get my bw fix when I can't get on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.