1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Princess' Story

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Princess3604, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosmo's Mom

Kosmo's Mom Super Boxer

Thank you

Thank you for sharing your story and for rescuing that beautiful boxer girl.
    She looks so healthy & happy. You saved her from what could have been a really horrible life.
    I am sure if Princess could talk she would say thank you too:)

2. Capone's Mama

Capone's Mama Boxer Booster

She is beautiful and she is very lucky to have you. keep up the good work!

3. ulbsterx

ulbsterx Boxer Booster

i've actually had a bunch of people ask me if i ever thought about breeding her and i told every one of them no..

You have done a great job! You should be so proud of yourself for being intelligent enough to HAVE HER SPAYED ASAP.
    Since we have two, people ALWAYS ask if we are going to breed them. I always say that they are both "fixed" and I WOULD NEVER breed until all the Boxer rescues are empty! Again, you are showing great responsibility in your decision. Please don't let anyone change your mind. If you start to question yourself, just imagine that the puppies would all end up w/ someone like Donna....or worse.
    Best of luck!

4. robynkendall

robynkendall Super Boxer

Thanks for sharing:) Princess sounds like a lovely girl!

5. marciafinn

marciafinn Boxer Insane

Thank you for sharing your story!

Princess is a doll and I am so happy that you two found each other. I hate to hear stories about animals chained to trees, etc. but her pictures show that she is very happy with your family now. I am sure Princess is paying you back for saving her every day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.