1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Princess' Story

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Princess3604, Nov 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess3604

Princess3604 Super Boxer

well.. i've been meaning to post Princess' story in here and i guess i might as well do it now..

it all happened on march 5th when my moms friend Julie told me that her cousin Donna was giving away a Boxer puppy but then she decided to keep the pup but was getting rid of the mom, Princess, so i told her that would take her in.. and thank god i talked my moms bf into letting me take her cuz when i went over there the next day (march 6th) to see her.. she was in their backyard behind the trailer chained to a tree curled up in a little ball! there was no food/water/or shelter! i couldnt believe what i saw.. Julie told me that Donna wasnt allowed to have pets in the trailer even though she keep the little puppy in the trailer.. as soon as Princess heard us coming she jumped up and started beaning and got oh so excited.. and i noticed i could see her ribs/spine/hips and i also noticed she had no tail at all (which turns out i found out that Donna had put a rubber band around her tail and then cut it off! makes me sick when i think about it).. and right then and there i decided on taking her.. and i though she was a little over a year old but turns out she was 11 months and already had a litter of boxer mix pups! after taking her home she would freak out when ever we left but eventually she realized we would come back home every time we went out somewhere..

i've had her for 8 months now and she is just a amazing dog.. if u saw her u'd never know that she was treated the way she was.. she is so spoiled and soaks up any attention given to her.. i couldnt imagine life with out her... after a couple months of taking Princess in her old owner Donna decided that she didnt want Princess' last pup anymore and if she couldnt find a home for him she was gonna take him to the pound.. but he did find a new home... which is great.. if i could of i would of taken him in..

2. Rlr.Giraffe

Rlr.Giraffe Banned

Wow! She sure got off to a rough start, but I just looked in your gallery and she looks no worse for the wear. Thanks for saving this beautiful gal. I am sure she pays you back for it every day :D .

3. hanley

hanley Boxer Insane

This is a beautiful story,thank you for giving this Boxer a life she deserves,I get sick thinking about all the abused animals & most all of it is inflicted on them by humans, we are suppose too be the smartest of all creatures,but a story like this makes me wonder, their are a lot of good people in the world today & you are really one of them.Thank you for having such compassion for this little girl!LOL,Hanley

4. harley03

harley03 Completely Boxer Crazy

That's such a sad story. But at least it has a very happy ending.
    Have fun with your new girl, she sure must love her happy new life.

5. Cindy Creel

Cindy Creel Boxer Insane

How could someone treat such a cutie like that. She is so precious..I am so glad she ahs a great home now.

6. kiwilyme

kiwilyme Banned

~Thank you for sharing Princess' story~

I looked at your gallery what a beautiful little girl Princess is, I especially liked the photo of her and your little brother. Oh by the way what is Star? It appears Princess' gets along with any furry critter that comes her way. So sad about her tail and a litter so young. I'm so happy you rescued her it sounds like with not a moment to spare.Some people need to be tied up and left with no food or water if only for a day just to see how cruel it is to be cast out and forgotten about.I do believe and advocate an eye for an eye way of thinking! Be it animal or human rights that are violated.

I can only imagine what a great life she now has. She looks so happy,loved, and wanted in her photos...

7. Shakira's Ma

Shakira's Ma Banned

She is absolutely beautiful, I agree with everyone else, how could anyone mistreat an animal much less one so sweet and loving.

8. Princess3604

Princess3604 Super Boxer

thanks for the replies! she def is loved and wanted in here.. i couldnt imagine life without her.. i'd probably go crazy if she wasnt here! she is my life and she has gotten me through some hard times as well.. she will be getting spayed soon sometime after the holidays since she has gone into heat a few days ago so i'll wait it out.. lol.. i've actually had a bunch of people ask me if i ever thought about breeding her and i told every one of them no.. since i dont know her line history.. she has no been health tested and i just dont want to put her through something like that.. i'm going to enjoy her as my spoiled baby and nothing more! haha

oh and by the way.. Kiwilyme - Star is a rat as is her buddy Jenna.. Princess isnt really sure of them.. she just wants to play with them since they are small and fast!

9. MoxyRoxy

MoxyRoxy Super Boxer

Thank you for saving her and sharing her story. She is definately a happy boxer girl now! Great pictures!

10. magoo's_mama

magoo's_mama Super Boxer

Princess is beautiful, she looks very loved and happy!!
    If you haven't had her spayed please do right away, you wouldn't want her to go thorugh another accidental litter

What an angel you are for her :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.