Our Boxer Sampson died tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastubbs

Boxer Insane
Samson

Sounds like he was lucky to have you and that he also brought joy and compfort to your world.Condolences to you.

Cami

Boxer Insane
So incredibly sorry for your sudden loss.
From one broken heart to another, I wish you peace.

Independence

Boxer Insane
I am sorry for your loss. Sampson was a special boy. Hoping the fond memories will be a comfort to you and your family.

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Sampson,will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.run forever free Sampson and Godspeed.

gqneon

Boxer Buddy
Thank you all

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everybody who posted something here in support of our family. It means a lot to my wife and I to be able to read your posts and to know that we are not alone in our pain. We are slowly getting more used to the emptiness, and today was a lot easier than yesterday. I still walk out to his grave marker behind our house when I get home and tell him to "come on boy, come inside." Our 2 year old was walking around the house saying that puppy is sad, and was walking around saying love you puppy, love you puppy all morning yesterday. Tonight, I sat down with him at the computer and looked at all the happy pictures of us all together and that seemed to help. It's nice to have the support of a community like this. We appreciate all of your love and concern.

Thankful,

Stephen

DSmitty

Super Boxer
I am just seeing this post. We are very sorry for your loss. We hope the memories of your sweet boy, Samson bring you comfort. Hugs to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.