Need name suggestions for new pup.

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
He is the cutest. Looks like he's a real character. Whatever name you choose will be just perfect. He's got a new lease on life. Thank you for giving him a forever home.

bxrbgood

Boxer Insane
We are going to be adopting our 4th boxer in a few weeks. His previous owners took him to the shelter because he tried to bit when they where putting him in his crate. However he is just the sweetest thing and the shelter has been putting him in and out of a crate daily with no issues. His name is Jack but it doesn't really seem to fit and we are not to fond of the name. Any suggestions would be appreciated. He is our handsome boy.View attachment 59654

He looks like he might respond well to Mack. loveicon
4 you say? Thats great! I don't feel like such a boxer nut now at only 3. applauseiconapplauseiconapplauseiconapplauseicon

rayandsarah

Completely Boxer Crazy
He looks like he might respond well to Mack. loveicon
4 you say? Thats great! I don't feel like such a boxer nut now at only 3. applauseiconapplauseiconapplauseiconapplauseicon
Ha yes 4. I feel like a boxer nut everyday! We have narrowed it down to either Mack or Oliver. Im leaning towards Mack because it is very similar to Jack. He finally has a recheck fecal tomorrow. Praying he is finally giardia negative. If all goes as planned hopefully he will be home with us Monday night. Will definitely keep everyone posted and will post pics as well. Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions!