Need help getting SENIOR boxer from GA to WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LILYLARUE

Boxer Insane
She did arrive! And she is beautiful!!!! Always has a look of discontent, but I bet she's be smiling and wiggling in no time!!! Congrats again Dharma!

RockyCody

Completely Boxer Crazy
She did arrive! And she is beautiful!!!! Always has a look of discontent, but I bet she's be smiling and wiggling in no time!!! Congrats again Dharma!

hahaha Lisa.....she does smile/wiggle - more so today than I've seen so she's starting to feel more comfortable.

I will be posting a 'welcome dharma' post where I will have links to an album that shows her big travel weekend - a few pics from home that we have so far, and then a few videos.

I LOVE this girl - I am so blessed that such an awesome network of volunteers were able to get her up here!! She belongs here that's for sure - so no matter how long we have her we will LOVE her to pieces.

She does have SEVERAL lumps (I'll post pics of these too) I'm taking her to the vet saturday to get those looked at. unfortunately I think some are MCT's - just they look nasty....and if that is the case we will have to decide if we are going to put her under anesthetic to remove or not (higher risk given her age, etc) although she could use a dental too...so who knows.

We will figure all that out.

Look for the post soon! I'm going to try to get it all together today!

Status
Not open for further replies.