1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need healing vibes

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Jessegirl, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessegirl

Jessegirl Completely Boxer Crazy

My best friend needs some healing vibes, prayers, wiggles, and kisses for her fur baby, Mollie Lynn. She received some bad news from the vet (congestive heart failure and an enlarged liver).

They are going to try every thing possible, but Mollie is 14 years old. (A very spoiled, one of a kind, special baby girl, who is loved dearly). Thanks in advance.

2. hanley

hanley Boxer Insane

Prayers are going up !! grouphugicon

3. Sansal

Sansal Boxer Insane

Sending lots of ((((( healing vibes )))))) and Happy and Sky are sending puppy kisses. Hopefully all goes well for Mollie Lynn.

4. Jessegirl

Thank you so much. I haven't got an update on how she is today, but hopefully she's doing some better. This is really hard for me, because I know and can feel the pain my friend is going through. I will pass on the kisses, prayers, and vibes to my friend. She will really appreciate them as much as I do.

5. MonaC

MonaC Boxer Booster

((((( healing vibes ))))) to Mollie Lynn

6. Jessegirl

Thanks so much for the healing vibes. Mollie is doing a little better. I know the prayers, vibes, and wiggles has helped her along with the medications she is taking. Please just keep sending healing vibes and prayers. They always help. Thanks for the support.

7. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

sending more good ol' boxer healing (((((vibes))))) Mollie's way

8. Jessegirl

Thanks so much. Mollie is doing ok, she has good and bad days. All of the vibes, wiggles, and big boxer kisses has meant so much to me, my friend, and Mollie. Right now Robin (Mollie's mom) is just taking this one day at a time. My heart hurts for her so much. I wish I could take away the pain she's going through, but all I can do is be there for her.

Mollie is part of our family too, we all love her (she is Jesse and Scooter's best buddy). We went and stayed the weekend with them last weekend. Jesse and Scooter could tell that she is sick, they tried their best to make her feel better. When Mollie would have a coughing spell both of them was right by her side.

Again, thanks so much and keep all of us (especially Mollie) in your thoughts and prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.