My sweet Kona made her Journey to the Bridge:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELubas

Boxer Insane
I am so so sorry for your loss of Kona. I cannot imagine how heartbroken you must be. May sweet meemories comfort you and someday make you smile. God speed little one

angelicon

Murp.mm

Boxer Insane
Tears and more tears. I am so very sorrow for your loss. These beautiful babies take a part of our hearts that we will never get back. I can't imagine your pain. Pls know you are in my thoughts and prayers. May each day get a little easier and the love you have for Kona give you strength when you need it the most. RIP precious angel. angelicon Hugs

Abby Angel

Boxer Booster
Kona had such a short time here with you and I am so sorry,but she had the best mommy she could have possibly had to take such good care of her. You thought of her till the end,her pain,not yours..that says alot. God bless you for that. Kona is now pain free. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Run free sweet Kona!

GDOGS1

Boxer Insane
So sorry for your loss of Kona,will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.run forever free sweet Kona and Godspeed little one.

MoM & DaD of GDOGS 8/18/05 Brindle,Docked,Floppy and full of Zest

boxermomATL

Super Boxer
I am incredibly sorry for your loss. I've been keeping up on Kona's story and am so saddened to read this. I identified with you and your little one, as Kona was only 10 or 12 days older than mine.

I'm glad you were strong for Kona and did the right thing for her. I know she's watching you and encouraging you to remember her sweet and silly moments. I hope those memories carry you through this difficult time.

xenaprincess

Boxer Insane
I'm so very sorry for your loss! I hope you can find comfort in knowing that Kona is happy now at the Bridge with all our Boxer angels. You showed amazing strength in your decision to let her rest and she knows how much she was loved! May your memories of the happy moments help you through this difficult time.
RIP Kona. angelicon

Status
Not open for further replies.