1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sweet Chance :(

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by joeys mom, Mar 11, 2020.

1. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I am no longer a boxer mom ☹ We lost our boy Chance 3 weeks ago today … he lost his fight with cancer. He fought hard and stayed with me for as long as his sweet little body couldn’t take it anymore. I promised him I would not let him suffer once we got the diagnosis and knew when it was time to help him be at peace and pain free. It has been the longest, loneliest, saddest past 3 weeks. Our home is beyond lonely and empty and we are going out of our minds missing our sweet Chance. He was the best dog EVER …. He, in our eyes was perfect in every way. He was loyal, loving, funny, sweet, silly and pretty dang handsome. We rescued him when he was 2 yrs old but like to say he rescued us too. We had just lost our first boxer and were overwhelmed with the heartbreak for the first time so he came into our lives at the perfect time. At his own pace he became very comfortable in our home and took over the bed in no time. He would spoon with me at night and that is one of many of my favorite memories about him. He was a love bug to my bf and I. He was our fur baby and we were his humans. Our lives revolved around each other. Until we meet again, I will always love and miss him with all of my heart!

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Chance's life was too short. Not that a boxer can ever live long enough.
    He is now running free at the Rainbow Bridge. You will meet again.
    Godspeed Chance!
    angeliconangeliconangelicon

joeys mom likes this.
  3. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Oh no. I’m very sorry to hear of Chance’s passing. It’s really hard when they’re not with us anymore. It’s 5 months since Lily passed and our house is empty. Still so sad.... We miss her so much. Not sure if we will find another boxer as perfect as her. Hugs to you....

joeys mom likes this.
  4. Lisa H

Lisa H Completely Boxer Crazy

16386973_10208588651688886_2590453941578325442_n.jpg

joeys mom likes this.
  5. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I love love love this!!!!!!! loveicon

6. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

No words just hugs.

joeys mom likes this.
  7. bxrbgood

bxrbgood Boxer Insane

1910328_10207821966374551_5689005941059056355_n.jpg
    You're a boxer nut like me.

joeys mom likes this.
  8. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

thank you! A dear friend of mine shared this quote with me as well .... I LOVE IT ..... I am actually making a wood sign for my house with it on it so I can read it and live by it everyday loveicon I may even try to copy the boxer image on this and add it too!