My incredible girl, Cami

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalabear

Super Boxer
Susi, you are so gifted. Cami was truely blessed to have you as a mom. My heart is sad for your loss even after all this time. Our thoughts are with you.

RIP sweet CAMI

ZoeRestorick

Boxer Insane
I am so sorry. I loved your sweet Cami so much, too! She had the most beautiful Boxer face!!! Just remember all the good times you had, let her live on in your heart with my precious Isis, and Cami will live forever!!! Pause again, and let Cami live on in your heart!

kelseighgirl

Completely Boxer Crazy
What a beautiful tribute to Cami. grouphugicon The tears formed in my eyes with the first line. Your love for her is priceless. She was a very lucky girl to have you for a mom. I appreciate all the helpful knowledge that you passed along to me 2yrs ago when Justice had his grade 2 MCT. Because of Cami you have become such a great resource to those of us who have gone down that road. I am forever greatful.

Swampo

Super Boxer
Very touching. We are coming up on 2 years since losing our sweet Indigo. We lost her best buddy, Gus the following October. I think of them every day. The love doesn't die and I'm so thankful to have shared their lives. You aren't alone in your feelings.

RockyCody

Completely Boxer Crazy
That was amazing. Not gonna lie - I started crying too. And I am NOT a crying kind of person.

Your love for Cami is evident in all of your postings about her. She was an amazing girl !!

Gruntsmom

Boxer Insane
Susi,
This is so belated. I can't believe how long I've been away from Boxerworld. My heart aches to learn that you lost your Beloved Cami over a year ago. I am so sorry. "Sorry" sounds so puny after having followed your and Cami's life together for many months, through the good times and the hard times. Heartbroken is closer to what I really feel for you and your husband. She was such a special and brave girl. You were so devoted to her. You went through so much together. The feeling of loss never goes away. I hope the love and joy Cami brought to your life and what you shared with each other abides with you always. She is but a thought and a heartbeat away. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.