My dog is a killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kariRN

Boxer Buddy
re:surgery

I hate it when they hurt other animals too. I used to take birds and baby squirrels, rabbits, you name it from our cat but usually they all were close to death or died shortly after. It all goes back to nature and animals long ago had to kill to survive. Today the prey drive is still there and stronger in some dogs/cats than others. Ms. Ali goes nuts after rabbits, squirrels and she totally hates crows. We have a nest just behind our house in the woods. I swear if she could climb a tree she would go straight to the top and she nearly goes through the window when they come and perch on our walkway. Right now she's nursing a ruptured liagment in her knee so keeping those crows away from my garden is my job. I don't want any more injuries before she has surgery (if I decide to go ahead with it). Still doing research and a lot of praying!!

Just wanted to let you know that our George ruptured both his ACL's and tore both of his miniscus. We decided to go ahead with the TTA surgery and he is doing wonderful. He still has a lot of rehab ahead of him but his spunkiness is back and hard to keep him quiet!

Status
Not open for further replies.