My Boxers are my babies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherLynnG

Super Boxer
Hello everyone! What a great resource BW is! I have to admit I have been on here for hours just reading and learning. I love hearing new ways of improving the lifestyle of my "kids" as they are my world. I am a newlywed living in Austin Texas and can't get enough of doing fun things with my husband and our boxer babies. What I really enjoy is taking them swimming, but since the waterhole I found is filling up I am looking for a new place to go. Therefore, if anyone is from the area I'd love to get together and let our Boxers play!
Okay, brief introduction... Titan is our fawn female who will turn two on July 9th and Zeus is our brindle male who will be one on March 6th. They are both incredibly loving and are very well behaved. The only behavior we can't quite get passed is jumping...but we're working on it. We are trying to teach them an "up" command so that they understand when it is appropriate and when it isn't. Other than that though....and even with that....they're perfect. :)
I look forward to meeting and learning from all of you.
Warmest Regards & Lots of Boxer Wiggles,
Geoff, Heather, Titan, and Zeus

HeatherLynnG

Super Boxer
Thanks Jen! I looked at your gallery and your babies are just too adorable!!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Heather & the kids ;)

paysmom

Boxer Insane
Hello and welcome to BW from Payton and I in Wisconsin. I checked out your gallery and Titan and Zeus are beautiful! (great pics BTW!)
Enjoy the forums- but beware.... They get addicting! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.