Looking for Boxers in Toronto!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Stoller

Super Boxer
High Park!

there are usually a few boxers in High Park on the weekend
I try to take Rev there at least once a month

I live only 15 minutes from High Park, & would love to know what end of the park everyone brings their Boxers to? What time do they go as well? I heard from another Boxer owner that people run them there regularily! Any information would be greatly appreciated thanks!! Cassius and Daddy!!

REVSDAD1

Boxer Buddy
if you go to the resturant look across the road on the east side there is a black statue behind it is "dog hill" there is a huge leash free area most off the dogs are nice ,there some owners that don't always watch their dogs well so keep an eye out but it is a great set of trails to walk

Paul Stoller

Super Boxer
Thanks!

Rev's Dad!

Thank you so much for the directions! I normally come in form the Bloor St. entrance, and don't go that far into the park!! Looking forward to seeing Rev there one day on the weekend Cassius & Daddy send best regards!! Thanks Again!

maya_baby

Boxer Buddy
I have never heard of Fleetwood Ca where is that? I would love to meet you at one of the places I work at the hospital so sometimes I am off weekends (every other) and sometimes during the week I know where ken reid park is I haven't been there in years. and drive by the college daily you pick a date and time and place and let me know and I will let you know if I can make it I am off this weekend.

I will also let my friends with boxers know.

Fleetwood Creek Conservation Area is just south of Highway 7A, at the far east end of Ballyduff Road. It's enormous and almost always empty.

As for meeting, how about this Sunday afternoon (Nov 19) 3:30pm, at Fleming College - right near the little circle road at the Heavy Equipment Bldg?
We'll be there. Hope to see you.

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Fleetwood Creek Conservation Area is just south of Highway 7A, at the far east end of Ballyduff Road. It's enormous and almost always empty.

As for meeting, how about this Sunday afternoon (Nov 19) 3:30pm, at Fleming College - right near the little circle road at the Heavy Equipment Bldg?
We'll be there. Hope to see you.

I am off work at 1 p.m. I can probably make it just a bit confused of which the little circle rd is it the one that runs behind the arena? or is it the one that runs infront of the college there is a building in the arena parking lot that says sandford college it used to be tennis courts is that the one? Just want to be sure I am at the right place!!!

maya_baby

Boxer Buddy
Not the arena. If you are coming up Angeline, the easiest way is to go east on Mary, and then turn right at Albert, then take your first left and follow all the way to the end of the road (down by the heavy equipment building).

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Hopefully we will see you there I told my friend too she is not comfortable with her boxer off leash yet we are going to have a trial at my house first before she brings him out!

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
Looks like I can't make it My boys have a hockey game in Ajax today I didn't realise so I am going to that after work maybe some other day I will keep looking at this post.

Have fun though!!!!

Nemeia

Boxer Booster
We would love to meet other Toronto boxers!!!! We're in Scarborough, but don't mind driving.

As long as it's not far and not in December since that is around the time I'm due :)

Paul Stoller

Super Boxer
Nemeia!!!

Nemeia!!

Thanks for replying to my post, It was nice to hear back from someone who is actually in the Torornto area!!! To many out of towners were posting, and leaving messages for other boxer owners on it. I would have thought they would have started their own post instead of useing mine to communicate! We are right near High Park in West End which, is a great place to give them a run if you are interested? Get back and let us know Cassius & Daddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.