Looking for Boxers in Toronto!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Stoller

Super Boxer
Hello!
I was hoping to find some other boxer owners in Toronto, who would be interested in having a boxer bash??? If you are out there please get in touch!!! Cassius & Daddy!

skeeterk

Boxer Pal
Toronto Boxer Bash

Hi Paul and Cassius!

I volunteer for Boxer Rescue Ontario and we try and have one Boxer Bash a year.
There are a few Boxer owners and volunteers in Toronto. If your interested in Boxer Rescue Ontario, have a look at www.boxerrescueontario.com site. Perhaps you'd like to help out on occasion & meet other Boxer entheusiasts!?

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
We're in Lindsay ON (about an hour) but we'd be interested as well!

Do you go to any parks in Lindsay? I am only 20 minutes from lindsay and would love for my boxers to play with another, I have a girl I work with in Lindsay who has a boxer plus 2 friends around lindsay with boxers too!

maya_baby

Boxer Buddy
Lindsay

We go to three main areas to run Maya: Ken Reid CA (almost every day), Fleetwood Creek CA, and Fleming College (a few trails there).

We'd also love to have Maya play with other boxers, and you're quite close.

Not sure how to set this up since we're not allowed to give personal information over the board. We should pick a date and just meet somewhere (like at one of the above parks?).

Let me know what you think.

gunnersmom

Super Boxer
I would also be interested i'm in orillia but have fam in hamilton, oakville, and burlington, since i visit them regularly what another trip! My only problem is that Gunner will not be fixed until mid janruary. So if thats a probelm for anyone i'll wait until the next one!!!! Let me know!!!!!

REVSDAD1

Boxer Buddy
there are usually a few boxers in High Park on the weekend
I try to take Rev there at least once a month

catcrazy56

Boxer Insane
We go to three main areas to run Maya: Ken Reid CA (almost every day), Fleetwood Creek CA, and Fleming College (a few trails there).

We'd also love to have Maya play with other boxers, and you're quite close.

Not sure how to set this up since we're not allowed to give personal information over the board. We should pick a date and just meet somewhere (like at one of the above parks?).

Let me know what you think.

I have never heard of Fleetwood Ca where is that? I would love to meet you at one of the places I work at the hospital so sometimes I am off weekends (every other) and sometimes during the week I know where ken reid park is I haven't been there in years. and drive by the college daily you pick a date and time and place and let me know and I will let you know if I can make it I am off this weekend.

I will also let my friends with boxers know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.