1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lily passed tonight

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Linda/NJ, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

She was diagnosed with mass on liver in July, most likely cancer, she was losing weight, her health really declined past few weeks. No more suffering, she was sent to the bridge tonight. 10yrs not long enough with this awesome breed. She was a angel and now looking over us. She was a handful as a puppy, but she never destroyed anything and never needed obedience training. We were blessed with such a good dog. We are heartbroken.... She will get to meet our sweet Ginger at the Bridge.

2. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

So sorry for your loss. Run free Lily. Godspeed!

3. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the happy memories will soon bring smiles instead of tears.

4. gulfcoastguy

gulfcoastguy Super Boxer

Ten years of wonder and smiles, her job is done. Trudy made it ten years and nearly 5 months, I could have dragged it out another month or two but it was time.

5. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

NO!!!! Today is a sad day on BW .... I was already in Tears after reading about Arabella - now Lilly too. I will be thinking of you :(

6. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

What a bad year for so many BW pups! Sorry to hear this Linda. I know your heart is breaking. Sending you a big hug and know that she knew she was loved!

7. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Thanks so much everyone. It’s been a sad week. She was my girlfriend, always by my side, being home with her Was a blessing. I’ll feel better once her ashes are returned and she is back here. I’m in the process of getting a beautiful memorial stone for her.

Cami likes this.