Just finished "Bones would rain from the sky"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastubbs

Boxer Insane
This isn't a new book and I know there have been other posts, but I just finished reading Suzanne Clothier's "If a dog's prayers were answered, bones would rain from the sky." I wish I'd read it long ago. If you are having trouble with a difficult rescue, or any dog, it really helps put things into perspective. It is not a training book, but I learned a lot from reading it. Besides being about relationships with dogs, she is a fantastic writer!

EAO76

Boxer Insane
I asked for it for xmas. I thought about reading it awhile ago but forgot. Your post reminded me.

By the way do you still have to keep Tyson separated from your other two? Or are they getting along better now?

tastubbs

Boxer Insane
By the way do you still have to keep Tyson separated from your other two? Or are they getting along better now?[/QUOTE said:
How kind of you to ask (and remember). I still keep the males separated. Tyson and Shaylea get along fine. My house is literally divided in half by 2 tall dog gates. Thank goodness I have the floor plan to support this arrangement and the dogs respect the gates.

EAO76

Boxer Insane
How kind of you to ask (and remember). I still keep the males separated. Tyson and Shaylea get along fine. My house is literally divided in half by 2 tall dog gates. Thank goodness I have the floor plan to support this arrangement and the dogs respect the gates.

That is the same situation we are in. Nano gets along with both of her brothers but there is tension between the two boys. So we mostly keep them seperated. The things we do for our dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.