It must be love !!

Roge

Boxer Insane
My thoughts exactly! I love Roge but I worry about his tolerance for the youngster in his old age. I mean no disrespect, honestly. You know your dogs but Roge needs his space!!
Believe me when I say that Roge is an extremely sweet boy but also has a stubborn streak so I know that he will take space when and if he wants .. Both himself and Mac have the boxer trait of liking contact so in that instance they are well matched ..
Mac is very attached to Roge and is never more than two steps behind him and seeing that the bond is strong I am hoping that Mac will pick up on Roge's good habits and that his sweet nature will rub off !!!! Only time will tell ..

msnitsirk

Boxer Booster
Believe me when I say that Roge is an extremely sweet boy but also has a stubborn streak so I know that he will take space when and if he wants .. Both himself and Mac have the boxer trait of liking contact so in that instance they are well matched ..
Mac is very attached to Roge and is never more than two steps behind him and seeing that the bond is strong I am hoping that Mac will pick up on Roge's good habits and that his sweet nature will rub off !!!! Only time will tell ..
I don't think there is a boxer on this planet without a stubborn streak! Gotta love it though! Mac has big feet to aspire to but with an excellent and distinguished role model such as Roge, he'll figure it out. That picture of them just melts my heart. loveicon Please keep posting pics, the youngsters grow up too fast!!!