Introducing Allegra aka Allie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
We are bringing home a puppy on Monday! This is Allie!

Allegra Photos by JanMarkus2000 | Photobucket

When we originally didn't get Dante, we decided to get a puppy. So, we put a deposit on Allie. Then we got Dante after all. We have been debating what to do ever since. Did we really want 3 dogs? We have finally decided that we are going to bring her home for Dante's sake. He really needs a boxer to play with as Tara is just on interested. Tara is getting old and she has cancer, so she won't be with us much longer. The end result is that Allie is coming home on Monday! I have always wanted a fawn boxer. Now, I will have had one of every colour. :)

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
You are going to have your hands full! I have had 3 and it is fun and challenging at times. Star was 8 1/2 and slowing down when we brought Arabella home. Thor was 6 and still full of energy. It was worked out really well for us. When Arabella was ready to snuggle and sleep she would lay with Star who would act like a mom and lick her and keep her close. When she was ready to play she would go to Thor who was more than willing to play tug of war or chase. Having to fit 3 boxers into a convertible Mustang was a bit of a challenge though! :D

johann

Boxer Insane
Awww, how sweet is she? I hope she and Dante have many fun hours of boxing and wrestling. :D

Albie

Completely Boxer Crazy
Awwww! I can smell the puppy breath from here! I'm really missing having a boxer!

DebbieJen

Completely Boxer Crazy
Aww Allie is so cute. Have tons of fun with her. Makes me want to get a puppy for Layla because she just loves playing with other dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.