1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you didn´t have a boxer what would it be ?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by lisasentous, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZOE*BOXER

ZOE*BOXER Boxer Insane

Rottie,Rottie,Rottie. I had my Rotties, Cazzi and Thor before Zoe. I bought Cazzi and later rescued Thor at the age of 7. We had to put Cazzi to sleep first due to a bone marrow disease that she just could not fight. We got Zoe from the La. Boxer rescue for Thor and fell in love with the Boxer breed. Unfortunately, we had to put Thor to sleep less than a year after Cazzi due to his second bout with cancer. He was almost 15. My Rotties were great.
    So is my Boxie. Rottweilers bad reputaton is definitely undeserved.

Last edited: May 27, 2006
  2. harleyboxer

harleyboxer Super Boxer

My favorites are all "gaurd dog" working breeds: boxer, doberman, rott, and i might consider a german shepherd if it wasn't for all the hair.
    I have a boxer and a doberman at the moment and will either get another doberman, or a rott next. I should probably get a rott because dobermans are so clingy, I don't really need 2 big dogs to trip over constantly :)

3. Andie68.

Andie68. Boxer Pal

A Pomeranian when they sit on you they don't break your ribs! ( just kiddin Bruce break all the ribs you want! lol)

4. Cheryl&Ellie

Cheryl&Ellie Super Boxer

I have two Boston Terriers which I absolutely love and then of coarse Ellie. I would also like to have a Frenchie someday.

5. Greg

Greg Boxer Booster

That would be a Basset Hound. Boxers are my first love, so I'll always have a Boxer. Basset's are pretty cool.

6. RonaldMM

RonaldMM Boxer Pal

Boston Terrier without a doubt?:)

7. GzePwr

GzePwr Boxer Pal

Staffy or a beagle. Family dog is a beagle X foxy and he's a little champ. Got him due to the fact that my mother doesnt' like big dogs so boxer was out of the question. Other halfs folks have Staffy's and they're 2 of the nicest dogs ive met.

8. livers25

livers25 Boxer Booster

Like alot of other's , I would have to say Great Dane, English Bulldog or Boston Terrier.

Chester's cousin Jillian is a boston terrier and when they play, it is like watching two boxers, except that Chester is 5 times the size of her.

9. merlin187

merlin187 Boxer Booster

I could not agree more. My Precious Best Friend "Merlin",My beloved Rottie, passed away in April. I will never experience another dog like him,so beautiful, intelligent,loyal,protective, and he was the biggest teddy bear. I miss him so much.I would definately have another Rott.

10. LokiGem

LokiGem Super Boxer

I would have a rhodesian ridge back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.