1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you didn´t have a boxer what would it be ?

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by lisasentous, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlasmom911

atlasmom911 Boxer Insane

I would probably have a Boston Terrier or a Bulldog. Boston terrier's are so much like boxer's.

2. Kobers

Kobers Boxer Booster

I'm the first to say rottweiler...what do you all know that i don't? A rott was my first choice, but am much happier with our boxer. If/WHEN I win the lottery, I will have another boxer, and two rotts! I love em both now :)

3. Luvnmyboxer

Luvnmyboxer Boxer Insane

I'd pick a St. Bernard if I didnt have a boxer. I've always wanted a Saint since I was a little girl. Other choices would be English Bulldog, Doberman, or a Rottweiler.

4. boxersinapod

boxersinapod Boxer Booster

I would have to say that I would pick either a Rotweiler or a Doberman.........or.............maybe a Great Dane!!! I like the big dogs! If I had to pick a small dog though I woud have to say a Miniature Australian Shepard. They are soooooo cute!

My boyfriend says he would pick a Chihuahua or a Min-Pin!!!

5. bunkermom

bunkermom Boxer Insane

Well, I have to join the Frenchie Fan Club!! Hell, I even belong to BulldogWorld and I dont even have a frenchie of my own...just my dreams! :LOL:

I would also like to rescue a greyhound. I love their sweet temperament, they always seems so shy. Since working as a veterinary assitant I have met quite a few greyhounds and all of them have been wonderfully sweet. I am definetely a big fan.

Autumn

6. Xander's Mom

Xander's Mom Super Boxer

Id stay in the 'bulldog' family. But if I didn't -Id have a Shih-Tzu. I had one named 'Cookie' (she was black and white like an Oreo) She was sooooo sweet and Xan LOVED her and mourned her loss even tho he was a young puppy.

7. Zoeys_Mom

Zoeys_Mom Super Boxer

Zoey went to puppy class with one... and she was an awesome dog! I loved her!

If I had to have another breed beside boxer, I would choose a Pitbull or a Doberman.
    I like 'tough' softies. LOL

8. Indy B's Mom

Indy B's Mom Boxer Insane

That's a tough choice. I would normally say a pit or english bulldog, but we have a rottie in my rescue right now who would be a member of my family if I had the room. Atlas is the first rottie I've ever met and if they all act like him, I will probably have one someday. I will be so happy for Atlas when he gets his forever home, but I will shed a few tears when he leaves-he is definitely my favorite of all the foster dogs!

9. talac_121

talac_121 Boxer Buddy

Definitely a Great Dane or a Rottie. I love big dogs, more animal to pet and more pounds to try and balance on your lap when they decide its cuddle time.

10. erin'sdakota

erin'sdakota Boxer Buddy

i am partial to German Shepherds, frenchies are very handsome too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.