I have the most spoiled or neurotic Boxer ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayebay1969

Boxer Insane
I'm always putting fresh cold water out for Buddy. If his bowl is empty, he starts scratching at the bottom. (like it comes up from there :LOL: ) He's so weird. He has another bowl but very seldom drinks out of it.

Diesel Lover

Boxer Booster
Diesel is the never ending drinker. He drinks EVERY bit of water available until it is gone. Bowls, puddles, side of the shower, sliding glass door in the rain. Therefore we are having difficulty teaching him to ONLY go pee outside, but he is much better. Bathroom doors must be kept shut as the toilet, shower and sink are all fair game for Diesel. No dirty dish can be left in the sink, he will lick up each and every drop of water. I can only water plants when he is outside, he will lick the water out of the dirt before it is absorbed. My little water boy!!!

bucksteemom2

Boxer Insane
Buckeye will sit at the edge of my white carpet and bark or cry until I come running. He just wants mom no one else can make him stop:)
Steeler will put his face in mine until I kiss each cheek and he wont stop until I do both:LOL: Silly babies:)

Harry'sMom

Boxer Booster
Harry only likes fresh, cool water in his bowl. God forbid there should be anything floating in there, or a bit of slobber in the water. Needless to say, I am forever emptying, rinsing and refilling the water bowl.

Des11

Boxer Booster
Ha..............Chance was scared of the cubes at first. Now he is used to them knows that they won't attack him :)

bjjc23

Boxer Buddy
always thirsty

Luckily both of ours love bowl water. If one drank before the other, and there is slobber in it, then the other one will usually let you know it needs to be changed. Also, they love to turn and walk away with a mouth full (leaving a trail all over the kitchen) and come give you a kiss! At least their breath isn't quite as bad right after they drink!!

Status
Not open for further replies.