1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holly Jolly Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by karens, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karens

karens Boxer Insane

Anyone have any have any interesting/original gift ideas for your agility instructor and your groomer????

For whatever reason, I am tapped out on ideas and want to do something fun or interesting for each of them.

2. TwoDogs

TwoDogs Boxer Insane

How about a gift certificate to a spa for your groomer. She spends so much time pampering pooches, she might enjoy the chance to get pampered herself for a change.

3. karens

karens Boxer Insane

Good idea 2D!

Doesn't anyone give their agility/obedience instructors gifts for the holidays??? My three most valued posessions is in their hands ;) I feel the need to buy them something!

4. LILYLARUE

LILYLARUE Boxer Insane

I love the spa idea!

Could always get them a gift certificate from Amazon so they can buy dog reference books they may not otherwise invest in.

5. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

The spa thing is a good idea in theory however so many people either don't take the time to pamper themselves for whatever reason OR they go to a specific place and unless the certificate is at that location it might be wasted. (long sentence!).
    Some of the things that my clients have given me I won't ever use. Some things I wish I had multiples of!
    I don't think you can go wrong with gift cards to local eateries, pet supply stores, video stores, Amazon.com or even local office supply stores.
    In this day and age with the economy the way it is... it is always nice to be able to utilize gift certificates to places that you already frequent, hence lightening your load a bit (money going out!).
    I own a pet sitting company and I love the fact that clients remember their pet sitter at Christmas. I especially love when I get gift cards to a local pet store. I can head in there or online for the after holiday sales and replenish things that I use in my business (collars, leashes, poop bags, etc...).
    I know it seems overly practical on my part but I've never been one to splurge much on myself! Nice to get something that I will actually use. I would then have money that otherwise I would have spent on those practical things to do with however I wanted!
    Just my 2 cents.

6. karens

karens Boxer Insane

Your .02 is much appreciated!

7. MKAD

MKAD Boxer Insane

My dog sitter is on the Christmas list for goodies; I tried a Thanksgiving craft with the dogs paws on leaves- it didn't turn out.
    I agree with Cami gift cards are the way to go~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.