Hockey anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbodiesel

Boxer Pal
Ottawa Senators Song

To all the toronto fans .Ottawa fans are all just talk , just like the team . Here's afunny song for you to check out [Adam Sandler]www.MIX 99.9:contest
GO LEAFS GO

Casey's mom

Boxer Booster
Nashville won again last night. The Wings just are not playing very good. Nashville's goalie is good, he's like a brick wall. Back to Detroit for thursdays game. I started watching the Bruins last night because it was a better game to watch. The Wings are all getting to old, can't keep up with the young guys.

Go Wings
Nancy and Casey May

Austin's Mom

Boxer Insane
I agree. What the heck is up with Marty? He's letting some rookie goalie get the best of him. Hopefully tonight will tie the series up.

Chris

I am a Wings' fan too--I used to go to a couple of games a month (thanks to my then-boyfriend!). Recently , I've been traveling so much it's hard to keep track of the games--most of the time they don't air where I am.

Casey's mom

Boxer Booster
My Wings won last night, game 5. (don't know how to but smily on) Now where 3-2. Saturday back to Nashville for game 6. The Wings looked alot better last night. I'm happy again.

GO WINGS

Nancy and Casey May

Ozzie

Super Boxer
I hate to disappoint all of you, but let's not forget about the team that was the first to advance to the semis in the Western Conference...

GO SHARKS!!

Casey's mom

Boxer Booster
I'm very happy!!! My Wings won in game 6. We still done know who they will be playing for round 2. I was worried for a while there when Nashville won 2 in a row.

Go Wings

Nancy

Fallout

Boxer Buddy
The Bolts are making me PROUD this year. They owned that first series. Poor Islanders. (But... not really. I'm just too thrilled for pity.)

Why is it that people never seem confused by L.A. having a team but are always makin' cracks about Florida? It doesn't snow there either! Maybe now we're doing so well, it'll stop.

Also: Khabibulin rocks. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.