1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had to say goodbye to Princess Arabella

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Gatorblu, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

After putting up a good fight, we had to help Arabella cross the bridge this morning. She was funny and stubborn. And too smart for her own good and I am going to miss her terribly. She was my travel buddy and ruler of tennis balls.

She lived a good long life, 12 years 10 months. I am sure she was greeted with sloppy kisses from Star and Thor. Run free baby girl! FB_IMG_1545227735843.jpg

2. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

I AM IN TEARS!!!!! being on BW world for so many years I feel like I have known all 3 of your babes .... thinking you :(

Gatorblu likes this.
  3. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I am so sorry. Almost 13 years is a great age for boxer! God speed Arabella. Run free at the bridge!
    angeliconangeliconangelicon

Gatorblu likes this.
  4. Cami

Cami Boxer Insane

So sad to hear this! Sending you hugs and hoping that all the BoxerWorld pups that have gone before her are there to welcome her to the Rainbow Bridge. What a blast they must be having!

Gatorblu likes this.
  5. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully they are having a Wonderful Boxerworld party at the bridge. I am not sure if I wish that Dante is there or not. I will probably never know. :(

Gatorblu likes this.
  6. Linda/NJ

Linda/NJ Boxer Insane

Pam, I am very sorry. Hugs to you! It’s brutal losing these sweet boxers. All we can do is think of all the wonderful times with them.

Gatorblu likes this.
  7. Tuff Love

Tuff Love Boxer Insane

I just came here today after a long absence and my heart is just breaking for you. Run free sweet Arabella . I am so sorry Pam.

Gatorblu likes this.
  8. Lisa H

Lisa H Completely Boxer Crazy

I remember when you lost Thor, it seems like yesterday! So sorry for your loss. They never live long enough.

Gatorblu likes this.