Had to say goodbye to Princess Arabella

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
After putting up a good fight, we had to help Arabella cross the bridge this morning. She was funny and stubborn. And too smart for her own good and I am going to miss her terribly. She was my travel buddy and ruler of tennis balls.

She lived a good long life, 12 years 10 months. I am sure she was greeted with sloppy kisses from Star and Thor. Run free baby girl! FB_IMG_1545227735843.jpg

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am so sorry. Almost 13 years is a great age for boxer! God speed Arabella. Run free at the bridge!
angeliconangeliconangelicon

Cami

Boxer Insane
So sad to hear this! Sending you hugs and hoping that all the BoxerWorld pups that have gone before her are there to welcome her to the Rainbow Bridge. What a blast they must be having!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Hopefully they are having a Wonderful Boxerworld party at the bridge. I am not sure if I wish that Dante is there or not. I will probably never know. :(

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
Pam, I am very sorry. Hugs to you! It’s brutal losing these sweet boxers. All we can do is think of all the wonderful times with them.

Tuff Love

Boxer Insane
I just came here today after a long absence and my heart is just breaking for you. Run free sweet Arabella . I am so sorry Pam.

Lisa H

Completely Boxer Crazy
I remember when you lost Thor, it seems like yesterday! So sorry for your loss. They never live long enough.