1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Griffey. 6/7/07 - 8/12/17

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by boxerfalls, Aug 12, 2017.

1. boxerfalls

boxerfalls Boxer Pal

Had to help my boy cross the bridge today. Brain cancer took his life, but never broke his spirit. He had the sprit of a pup until the end. The last couple of months were tough watching him lose to this horrible disease. I am thankful that he is in pain no more, but he is missed dearly. R.I.P my boy

2. Gatorblu

Gatorblu Boxer Insane

I am so sorry for your loss. The first boxer I ever loved was done in by brain cancer. It is an awful thing to watch our pups go through. I know your heart is breaking, but I hope the happy memories will soon be able to bring smiles instead of tears. RIP sweet boy.angelicon

3. rena

rena Boxer Booster

I'm very sorry for your loss. It is never an easy decision to let our babies go, but sometimes it's our last gift of love. Prayers to you and your family. Godspeed sweet Griffey angelicon

4. Roge

Roge Boxer Insane

That is so sad , I am so sorry for your loss , my parents boy went the same way but it was very aggressive he had his first seizure on a Sunday and had to be helped to cross the bridge the following Friday ..
    Godspeed sweet boy angelicon

5. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

I am so sorry for your loss! Cancer is such a nasty disease. Run free at the Rainbow Bridge sweet boy! Pain free and healthy again.
    Godspeed Griffey!
    angeliconangeliconangelicon

6. ZekeZira

ZekeZira Completely Boxer Crazy

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. sadicon

7. GDOGS1

GDOGS1 Boxer Insane

So sorry for your loss of Griffey. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time. Run forever free sweet Griffey and Godspeed

8. Lisa H

Lisa H Completely Boxer Crazy

9. Independence

Independence Boxer Insane

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and your family. Run free at the bridge Griffey