Good toys your boxer can't destroy????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco'smommy

Boxer Insane
Ok guys...need a little help here. Christmas is just around the corner and I want Coco to have a blast just like my skinkids but it seems like every toy that I bring home to Coco is getting destroyed in a matter of minutes. She has begun chewing holes and ripping pieces off of everything I give her. The only thing that has outlasted her teeth is a big ole gnarly rope that is about 1 in in diameter and a foot long. I'm wondering if you all have any good ideas from things you have at home for your babies. She's running out of things to play with because once they start getting shredded I have to throw them out. Any suggestions on good long lasting toys?

Coco'smommy

Boxer Insane
Thanks for the suggestions Ken, we have a kong and I am probably going to order one of the Jolly Tug & Toss balls for her. That looks fun.

Did you notice the boxers in the picture..imagine that!!! :LOL:

Evie&Adam

Boxer Insane
things that manage to last at my house:

Good Cuz and Bad Cuz
A soccer ball with rope ends
A 1" thick tug rope

All others are searched out and destroyed!!!

fonda

Boxer Buddy
toys with no stuffing

I found my two has never been able to tear apart the unstuffed animals. I bought mine at Petsmart. They have duck, bear, and more. Instead of stuffed animal it just has a hidden squeaker in it and it comes with more. No stuffing in these.

BEMarley

Boxer Booster
So far only the kong has outlasted Marley, so I'd like a few suggestions, too. Even our flying squirrel has a few corners chewed off. I want to get him a "bad cuz".... but my husband is hesitant about the very loud squeek. Maybe "santa" will bring him one. :) Hmmmmm....

BEMarley

Boxer Booster
So far only the kong has outlasted Marley, so I'd like a few suggestions, too. Even our flying squirrel has a few corners chewed off. I want to get him a "bad cuz".... but my husband is hesitant about the very loud squeek. Maybe "santa" will bring him one. :) Hmmmmm....

bwire93

Boxer Pal
Toys made of Latex

I was at Petsmart recently and a lady saw us looking at the toys and she told us to buy the latex kind, they won't tear them up. What a blessing she was!!!! Harley destroys EVERYTHING in no time. So that night I bought him a latex rubber chicken, and 1 week later it's still in one piece. There are such a wide selection of toys to choose from and half of them have a sticker on them that say Latex. I'm not sure what the reason is but if it works hey, that's all I'll buy from now on.

daisy6970

Boxer Pal
Toys MY Boxer Can't Destroy

Hi Coco's Mommy--We can only buy our Josie the Kong and similar toys made out of the same hard rubber as the Kong. We have a few different shapes and colors and she LOVES them and she can't destroy them. I've only seen them at pet stores (like Pet Supplies Plus or PetSmart) and they run at least $10 but are worth it!!! I figure...not having to spend $$$ having to take her to the vet is worth the $10-$15.

Have fun with your Boxer! --Josie's Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.