Gilmore Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GomersGirl5

Boxer Buddy
Just curious if anyone watches and what they thought of Tuesday night's episode.... Season finale next week!! Ack! A lot of changes abound!

fayebay1969

Boxer Insane
I'm a big fan. It falls on one of my nights off so I get to tune in. Everyone I know that watches it says that it fits my relationship with my daughter (until recently) and they say I even look like Loralye (sp ?) So the finale is next Tuesday?

GomersGirl5

Boxer Buddy
Oh man, I could never read the spoliers. I like to be surprised. Yeah, next Tuesday is the season finale. Already have the VCR set! :) I'm leaving Sunday for a trip to Utah and California with my husband so I'll miss the next few weeks of my shows!! Bummer!

FrogsMom

Banned
I love this show. I have watched it since the begining. I am wondering who is pregnant though. It has to be Lorlei or Rory. They keep showing the sceen where Luke is talking to a girl and makes a comment alongs the lines of "oh my god your pregnant?" Rory kind of looks like she might really be so maybe they are writing it in.

GomersGirl5

Boxer Buddy
FrogsMom said:
They keep showing the sceen where Luke is talking to a girl and makes a comment alongs the lines of "oh my god your pregnant?" Rory kind of looks like she might really be so maybe they are writing it in.

did you watch Tuesday night's epi? Luke found out his sister is pregnant. She's the only one I knew about. The only other person I would venture to guess would be Lane or Sookie. I doubt they would have Rory get pregnant and I couldn't imagine them doing that to Lorelai at this point either....

Ugh! I'm going to have to go to that spoiler link, I just know it... Grrr! :)

MeganMK

Completely Boxer Crazy
For those of you who aren't sure about the spoiler site, it didn't tell a lot more than what you see on commercials for next week's episode. It still doesn't say if Lorelai and Luke break up or not.

I absolutely LOVE this show. I will be so sad when it ends, it is my favorite show to watch. I always make sure to TiVo it!

FrogsMom

Banned
GomersGirl5 said:
did you watch Tuesday night's epi? Luke found out his sister is pregnant. She's the only one I knew about. The only other person I would venture to guess would be Lane or Sookie. I doubt they would have Rory get pregnant and I couldn't imagine them doing that to Lorelai at this point either....

Yeah I saw that but I guess the commercials made him sound shocked and kind of upset about the pregnancy. When his sister told him he seemed happy for her. Hopefully it was just that though.

GomersGirl5

Boxer Buddy
Huh... I don't know then. I guess I missed the previews. I recorded the show so I'll have to go back and watch. Was the preview after tuesday night's epi?? I went on the spoiler website and read some of what next week will be about since I won't be around for it but it didn't mention anyone being pregnant... Weird.

Also... had y'all heard that Lauren Graham and Scott Peterson (is that right??) "Luke" anyway... don't get along in real-life?? I find it hard to believe but I have read that in several places... Funny how they have so much chemistry on screen....

Status
Not open for further replies.