Famous Boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HD_Cruisin8

Super Boxer
On a few episodes of American Chopper I could have sworn that they have a boxer too! And I'm not getting them mixed up with Indian Larry or Billy Lane. It's cool to know that we're in pretty good company!

BoxerLuv82

Super Boxer
Originally posted by ToksImg
Indian Larry has a beautiful Flashy Fawn boy in he brings to the shop with him.

That's the one! cool2icon Sorry for the mix up, I can't keep the shows straight :rolleyes:

Originally posted by HD_Cruisin8
On a few episodes of American Chopper I could have sworn that they have a boxer too! And I'm not getting them mixed up with Indian Larry or Billy Lane. It's cool to know that we're in pretty good company!

On American Chopper, Paul Teutul Sr. has a Mastiff that he sometimes takes on the road. I have notices that Mastiff's and Boxers look a lot alike but the Mastif has a HUGE head. Poeple sometimes ask if Gunner is a mastiff or part mastiff because of the size of his head.

Jazmyn

Boxer Buddy
I recently saw a PetSmart commercial. I just caught a glimpse of the end of it, but I think there was a boxer in the shopping cart.

Personally, I think that all of our fubabies are famous--at least to us. After all, they do have their own website.

HD_Cruisin8

Super Boxer
On American Chopper, Paul Teutul Sr. has a Mastiff that he sometimes takes on the road. I have notices that Mastiff's and Boxers look a lot alike but the Mastif has a HUGE head. Poeple sometimes ask if Gunner is a mastiff or part mastiff because of the size of his head.

It definitely was not a mastiff.. I know what they look like:) It was definitely a boxer.. It could've been one of the other guys' dogs. It was in an older episode.

Oh.. there is a new Visa Card commercial that has a dog in it that looks extremly like a boxer! It is brindle with natural ears!

marciafinn

Boxer Insane
Originally posted by Jazmyn
Personally, I think that all of our fubabies are famous--at least to us. After all, they do have their own website.

I agree! Our babies have their own web site that we honor them on! :p

MizBev

Boxer Insane
Okay, so I am watching Adam's Rib with Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn the other night and there was a seen where they were showing home movies from their farm in Conneticut. They were standing by the pool and all of a sudden there were two beautiful boxers that they were petting and playing with. I about fell off my chair. These dogs were so pretty.

Bev

Maggie'sMama

Boxer Booster
Originally posted by HD_Cruisin8
Oh.. there is a new Visa Card commercial that has a dog in it that looks extremly like a boxer! It is brindle with natural ears!

It'a a Mastercard commercial, you know one of those "Priceless" ones. I think the story goes like this...

The boxer's family is on vacation and is taking pictures with those big trees (I forget their names - I think they're in California). He ends up getting left behind and takes off on a journey home. They show different people giving him rides and spoiling him and they have the prices for it all - $7 for bandana, $3 for dog biscuits, etc... then it's "Not worrying about being far from home - priceless." They have a couple different segments of the dog's journey and then the last one where he makes his way home.

It's great and the pup is beautiful - like you said, brindle with natural ears. They should definitely use our babies for more ads like this. Their personality makes them perfect for acting!

Ali & Maggie

jo.mcqueen

Boxer Booster
There is a red and white boxer on an advert for a radio station, here in scotland.. It's on a stretchy lead taking it's self for a walk. the advert ends with just a picture of the lead wrapped all around everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.