• Female, Doesn't Drool

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gidget1

Completely Boxer Crazy
Jerry,
Have you contacted any breeders while you're waiting for the new baby. ( Congrats by the way :) ) I know sometimes a little wait is involved. I got Gidget at nine weeks old and didn't have to wait...it's a good thing, I'm not a patient person LOL. When is the baby due? Keep coming and asking questions when you have them. This is a great board with many knowledgable people.

Linda/NJ

Boxer Insane
Ginger hardly ever drools, if she does, it is when she is in the car or waiting at the vet. Other than that she is dry.

Linda & Erik
Ginger * June 4, 1997
Flashy Fawn * Natural Earsqueenicon

Tazz

Boxer Pal
Originally posted by gidget1
Jerry,
Have you contacted any breeders while you're waiting for the new baby. ( Congrats by the way :) ) I know sometimes a little wait is involved. I got Gidget at nine weeks old and didn't have to wait...it's a good thing, I'm not a patient person LOL. When is the baby due? Keep coming and asking questions when you have them. This is a great board with many knowledgable people.

The baby is due in August, and I haven't contacted any breeders yet. I am going to try to get ahold of the local kennel club and see what they can tell me about some local breeders. Is there any other things I can do to find a reputable breeder?

Louby

Super Boxer
Guess we are lucky - Oscar doesn't drool - just the odd time when he sees something he would like to scoff, or when he has been for a run - but thats what any dog does so I voted no.

shy the boxer

Boxer Booster
Shy just rescently started to drool... she only does it when we are eating.. She looks so pathetic and sad.. But I know its just an act..

Kay1

Boxer Pal
yes and no I guess..... Our three only drool when they're watching someone else eat. Our solution...put them outside until we're done eating. Compared to other dogs we've seen, they don't seem to be particularly more drooly than other dogs.:D

lola

Deleted user
At my dad's last company BBQ Benson got a new nick-name "the Slobber Dog"! Benson drools any chance he gets. He also has to get his face washed after eating, after drinking, sleeping... I basicly care a drool towel in my pocket!! But it have gotten use to it and Benson loves to get his face washed!!

MommyD.

not too bad here either!

J.J. only drools when, like the others, there is food and exercise in the picture!! My impression when I was researching the breed was that they drool all the time! I pictured that they would be running around with big, long strings of drool hanging from their lips!!! That isn't the case here. Mostly it is just enough slobber to leave a nice mark on my pants when he lays his head in my lap!!:) It is all worth it! Mostly it is funny to see him looking at you with one of those slobber bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.