Dante is Missing

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Allie's doing okay. I think she misses him. I had to cut back her food, because she is not getting nearly as much exercise, with no one to play with. I miss Dante so much. I can't help wondering what happened. I wish Allie could talk.

Independence

Boxer Insane
Oh Jan, I haven't been on in a while. My heart is broken for you and Allie. Please know we will continue to pray for his safe return. Keep the faith!!

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am starting to lose hope. He has been gone for over 2 months. I just pray that he is being treated well, where ever he is.

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
I am beginning to lose hope that Dante will ever come home. It has been over 7 months since he disappeared. I wish that he had died. At least then I would know what had happened to him. My heart is broken.

bxrbgood

Boxer Insane
Mine would be too. :( Is Allie still OK? Is she liking all the solo attention from you? (No competition for your attention)

Jan

Reasonable Moderator
Staff member
Allie is okay. I think she still misses him, but she is a self-centered little girl and likes the extra attention. :)

Cami

Boxer Insane
I am sitting here in tears. I can't even imagine the pain you are living with. I pray for your broken heart.