1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dante is Missing

Discussion in 'The Boxer Ring' started by Jan, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Jan

Jan Reasonable Moderator Staff Member

We came home from work on Friday night and he wasn't there. Allie but no Dante. Graeme forgot to put the board back under the gate. We had put it there, when he got out when we first rescued him. I think he crawled out. There is no other way that he could have gotten out, unless someone let him out. I think he was taken because Allie is still here. Dante would quite happily hop in anyone's car. He loved to go on car rides. Allie would not. She doesn't like getting in cars. A stranger would never get his hands on her. That is why I think he was taken.

I have looked everywhere, put up notices everywhere. He has not been seen. I live in the country. All the neighbors know him. No one has seen him. He has just disappeared.

My heart is broken.

2. gulfcoastguy

gulfcoastguy Super Boxer

Best of luck with finding him. Hopefully he is chipped. Waldo wandered out of the gate while I was working in the yard yesterday but he scampered right back in when I told him to.

3. Jan

He has a tatoo, but not a chip. :(

4. Lisa H

Lisa H Completely Boxer Crazy

Prayers that you find him safe and soon

5. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

OH NO! my heart aches for you :( saying many many prayer that he is found safe hugicon

6. Jan

I am so sad. I really think he was taken. He is not a wanderer. He liked to be in the house. He really doesn't like to be outside. If Dante got out, Allie would be out too. They would be together. Allie seems to be really depressed. She misses her big brother.

7. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

are you on facebook? get his picture out there on any/all social media you can incase he is seen.... do you have a pic of his tattoo that you could also post a pic of? I have seen so many happy endings on people who post missing dogs in our area.

8. Jan

I have posted on Facebook and the Lost dog Winnipeg facebook site.
    I hope if someone took him that he is being looked after and is being kept inside. He is not an outside dog. He loves his food and water. I miss him so much.

9. joeys mom

joeys mom Boxer Insane

Oh man, I was in high hopes that you were posting to say he was home :( Don't give up hope!!!!

10. Jan

I will never give up hope, that he will come home.

rena, bxrbgood, Lisa H and 1 other person like this.