Call name to go with "Northern Dark Knight"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer251

Boxer Buddy
Looking for a great name to go with registered name "Northern Dark Knight". Don't have the puppy yet, but hoping for a dark brindle male. Our other boxer names are Sadie "Northern Excitement", and Max "Northern Star". Definitely want "Northern" in the registered name, but open to ideas. Sadly, Max is no longer with us. He passed away a few months ago at the young age of 4 from ARVC.

Gatorblu

Boxer Insane
I was trying to think of something that started with D a r to emphasize the "Dark" in the name. Assuming it was a boy I thought Darius, by then I thought why not just go with Darq (pronounced Dark).

EMCenter

Boxer Pal
If he is the "Dark Knight" I would call him Batman or Bruce! But thats just me haha. My first boxers name was Gotham so I like Batman themed names anyways.

furrykidmom

Completely Boxer Crazy
names that translate

Names that translate as Dark

Dunn
Dunstan
Moor
Morris

Names that are associated with Knight
Arthur
Bayard
Chevy
Cid
George
Ritter
Oliver

Of the above my favs would be Dunn and Ritter.

None of them really pop out at me though.

Personally I like Sky but he is not that kind of night.

I also like the suggestion of Bruce for Bruce Wayne the dark Knight. Seems fitting.

Hillntx

Boxer Pal
+1 for Bruce or Batman to tie in with Dark Knight.

Mine's AKC name was Rynward's Faithful Sidekick, but we called him Kato after Bruce Lee's character in the Green Hornet.

Boxer251

Boxer Buddy
His name is Jagger

Thanks for all the great suggestions, but we didn't get the dark brindle that we were hoping for, but got a fawn with black mask. He was so tiny and so spunky, we named him Jagger, registered name Moves Like Jagger. I would like to attach a picture here, but I don't see an attachment link.

Status
Not open for further replies.